An Evening with the Women Tech Leaders at American Express
If you are a London-based tech professional and you are interested in attending this event, please email us at email@example.com to be considered for an invitation.
PowerToFly has partnered with American Express to host four packed women-in-tech events that resulted in lasting connections for attendees (and numerous hires). We're hosting our first event with American Express in London, and we want to meet you!
Since this is an exclusive, invite-only event, you'll have the opportunity to network with top women in your field (and allies), as well as team members from American Express and PowerToFly.
We're also offering complimentary headshots from a professional photographer at the start of the evening.
The event will take place on Tuesday, 30 April from 18:00 to 20:00 at WeWork, located at 123 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH.
Agenda (Subject to Change):
- 18:00 - Check-in & networking over light food + complimentary headshots
- 18:20 - Kick-off from PowerToFly
- 18:25 - Keynote address with Katrina Roberts, SVP and Unit CIO, Global Commercial Services Technology at American Express
- 18:35 - Tech demo by Siobhan Shea, Senior Java Engineer and REST API designer
- 18:45 - Panel discussion featuring from American Express:
- Katrina Roberts, SVP and Unit CIO, Global Commercial Services Technology
- Vanessa Hackett, Vice President, Software Engineering
- Colin Allen, Vice President, Digital Workplace and Global Infrastructure
- 19:00 - Audience Q&A
- 19:20 - Networking over light food
Although this is a networking event (you don't have to be looking for a job to attend), American Express is hiring. Their amazing benefits include up to 26 weeks of paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements, Healthy Living wellness programs, tuition assistance, and great medical coverage. Learn more about American Express and their open roles by going to their page on PowerToFly and clicking "follow."
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and American Express cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.