We are interviewing and onboarding 100% virtually at this time. PagerDuty is focused on inclusion and employee well-being by building a culture that isn’t location specific and gives equal opportunity to everyone—regardless of where you are working. Unless your job requirements make it necessary to be in a company office, you may choose to work in-office, remotely, or hybrid.
PagerDuty is a digital operations management platform that empowers the right action, when seconds matter. For the teams who build and run digital systems, PagerDuty is the best way to manage the urgent, mission-critical work that is essential to keeping digital services always on. We make it easy to handle any unplanned task, event, or opportunity, right away.
PagerDuty is looking for a Senior Growth Marketing Manager to deliver business results via conversion rate optimization, experimentation, and helping PagerDuty tell the Operations Cloud story. This role will be responsible for identifying opportunities to improve our engagement and conversion rate on the web from visitor to trial or contact us submission. Additionally, you will strategize, plan, and coordinate across the organization to increase our top-of-funnel user acquisition supporting PagerDuty’s path to $1B in revenue.
This role is a critical part of the Digital & Growth Marketing team and will partner with a high-performing web development team responsible for bringing our digital web user journeys to life. This role is highly cross-functional, collaborating with other teams like Demand Gen, Marketing Analytics, Sales, Design, and SEO to successfully drive strategic growth marketing programs and initiatives.
Owned Outcomes: Trial signups, contact us submissions, and web engagement
What You’ll Do
- Develop strategies and tactics based on data insights to meet & exceed our web conversion and engagement metrics
- Own web performance metrics, including web sessions, conversions, and sourced pipeline
- Craft holistic strategies from building awareness to on-site engagement and conversion by working in close partnership with Marketing, Sales, and GTM
- Champion and scale A/B testing to continuously improve performance and identify new opportunities
- Deliver actionable leads and lead data by partnering with our Scaled Sales Team to understand their needs and which leads convert the best
- Know and understand the entire user journey from web visits to paying customers. Identify opportunities and lead efforts across the org to improve and optimize the entire funnel.
- Maximize acquisition and expansion of target personas by crafting personalized customer journeys
- Own and manage the web roadmap partnering with the development team to balance broader company support with tech debt and feature work
- Communicate effectively sharing the web conversion strategy, benefits to the org, and improvements to the overall lead pipeline
- Serve as a trusted advisor to Leadership and the company. Provide recommendations on user acquisition, user journeys, and conversion strategies
- Report out to the broader org on-site conversion performance and insights. Constantly assess metrics and KPIs to look for optimization and refinement.
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or similar program, or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of relevant experience in Growth Marketing, Product Management, Demand Generation, Email Lifecycle Marketing, or a similar role
- Craft holistic strategies from building awareness to on-site engagement and conversion by working in close partnership with Marketing, Sales, and GTM teams.
- Experience driving performance on high traffic websites with a focus on experimentation to increase web conversion rates
- Deep understanding of key drivers of business and marketing strategy (pipeline and revenue analytics, funnel metrics, martech foundation, etc.)
- Proven experience in identifying growth opportunities, ideating, strategizing and executing on them
- Strong understanding of web UX design and conversion best practices, including usability, responsive design, testing, and technical SEO
- Experience with personalization tools or platforms (Split.io, Demandbase, Clearbit, etc.) and strong knowledge of A/B testing frameworks
- Expert knowledge of persona development, customer segmentation, journey building (experience with free-to-paid a plus)
- You’re an excellent storyteller. You understand the nuance between different audiences and how to craft compelling messaging that speaks to them, their needs, and where our brand fits in
- SQL, Sisense/Periscope, Google Analytics, or similar measurement experience.
- Skilled at influencing and collaborating cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Ops, Product, Design
- Previous experience in the B2B SaaS industry
- Experience leveraging chat/messaging tools (e.g. Drift)
- Tools: Working with WordPress, Jira, Segment, Fullstory, Crazyegg, Salesforce, Marketo
Apply anyway! We extend opportunities to a broad array of candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you're new to the corporate world, returning to work after a gap in employment, or simply looking to transition or take the next step in your career path, we are excited to connect with you.PagerDuty Offers
We are dedicated to providing a culture where our people are happy, enabled and inspired to do their best. One of the ways we do this is by developing a comprehensive total rewards approach that supports employees and their loved ones. As a global organization, our programs are competitive with industry standards and aligned with local laws and regulations.Your package may include:
- Competitive salary and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package from day one
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Program)
- Retirement or pension plan
- Paid parental leave - up to 22 weeks for pregnant parent, up to 12 weeks for non-pregnant parent (some countries have longer leave standards and we comply with local laws)
- Generous paid vacation time
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Paid employee volunteer time - 20 hours per year
- Bi-annual company-wide hack weeks
- Mental wellness programs
- Dutonian Wellness Days - scheduled company-wide paid days off in addition to PTO and scheduled holidays
- HibernationDuty - a week each year when everyone at PagerDuty, with the exception of a small, coverage crew, is asked to take a much needed break to truly disconnect and recharge
PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE:PD) is a global leader in digital operations management, serving over 14,000 customers and 850,000 users worldwide, including 65% of the Fortune 100.
For the teams who build and run digital systems, PagerDuty is the best way to manage the urgent, mission-critical work that is essential to keeping digital services always on. We make it easy to handle any unplanned task, event, or opportunity, right away.
Led by CEO Jennifer Tejada, 50% of our board of directors is comprised of women, 45% of our managers are from underrepresented groups, and we are a proud member of the Pledge 1% Movement, committed to donating 1% Equity, 1% Employee time, and 1% Product to accelerate change in our communities. We are Great Place to Work-certified™ and our product is top rated in its category on TrustRadius.
From how we build our teams to who sits in the boardroom, we hope you can see yourself at PagerDuty.
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email email@example.com and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
PagerDuty verifies work authorization in accordance with the requirements of your local jurisdiction.
Navigating your career isn’t easy, but you don’t have to do it alone.LEARN MORE
Sign up for our weekly remote work round-up newsletter and have new openings from companies that care delivered right to your inbox.