Do you like to challenge the status quo? Does curiosity feed your soul? Are you addicted to the thrill of creating? Do you want to be your authentic self at work? Then consider a career within Deloitte's Supply Chain practice. Creative design, state-of-the-art technology, and your imagination merge here to create lasting impact for our clients. Not to mention make for a pretty fun and meaningful career!
Deloitte works with clients to solve their most complex and strategic operational challenges. The team spans the supply chain from procurement to manufacturing and all through connecting the supply to the customer. In today’s world, we can’t do that without working together across the supply chain and using data and analytics to get our clients' insights in real-time, all the time. Many of the clients are trying to keep up with companies based solely on an interconnected supply chain; Deloitte modernizes their supply chains using artificial intelligence, machine learning, and connected products resulting in a competitive asset for the entire organization.
Work you'll do: As a Senior Consultant you will work in a collaborative and diverse team environment providing many opportunities to have an active voice. You will advise clients on their Supply Chain and Operations strategy and work with them to implement next generation solutions. Deloitte brings world-class supply network capabilities, operational know-how, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions experience to our clients; specializing in: Digital Supply Networks, Internet of Things, Sourcing and Procurement, Manufacturing, Product Development, Dynamic Fulfillment, and Synchronized Planning. Illustrative activities include:
- Work directly with clients to understand their Supply Chain, Manufacturing and related processes, capabilities, and systems
- Set engagement objectives and scope, develop work plans, and coordinate activities across and between multiple project workstreams
- Identify and implement strategic programs for clients’ operations departments, and develop ways to assess, measure, and improve operational performance
- Assess and/or guide the assessment of large datasets to discover meaningful patterns, trends and relationships
- Develop advanced analytics and / or cognitive approaches to generate insights and improve supply chain performance
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of consulting/and or industry experience
- Experience with one or more of the following e-Procurement technology packages: Ariba, Coupa, Ivalua, Oracle or proprietary e-procurement technology
- Experience with the Procure to pay process to include accounts payable
- Experience with one or more of the following: direct and indirect materials, strategy and operational procurement, requirements analysis, Source to Pay (S2P), Procure to Pay (P2P), demand management, catalog management and vendor/supplier management
- Experience with business process mapping. Able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the functions of supply chain and the impacts of direct and indirect procurement on an organization’s performance.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation and documentation experience (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement.