Our Customers Develop Software at the Speed of Ideas
CloudBees is the hub of enterprise Jenkins and DevOps, providing companies with smarter solutions for comprehensively managing software delivery as a differentiating and core part of the business.
CloudBees is a globally distributed company with more than 500 employees in over 15 countries working together to invent a new category of software - one that automates the delivery of software. As every company in the world is becoming a software company, and as software delivery practices evolve from slow, infrequent releases toward continuous delivery supported by CI/CD, DevOps practices, and the cloud, this new software category will become the most mission critical new business system in the modern enterprise. CloudBees is enabling organizations to successfully adopt a whole product approach to creating value through software.
CloudBees was founded in 2010 by FOSS veterans from JBoss and RedHat and became the home of Enterprise Jenkins when they joined forces with Kohsuke Kawaguchi, CloudBees’ CTO today and the inventor of Jenkins. Jenkins is the world’s most widely deployed, flexible and capable CI/CD software platform, with 200,000 known installations and a vibrant ecosystem of over 1,500 plugins and an estimated 20 million developers using Jenkins.
What You’ll Do
- Hustle to generate business across a large account list within your territory
- Present and demonstrate CloudBees offerings to existing and prospective customers
- Speak to the 18M+ Jenkins users today and communicate the value of moving to CloudBees commercial products
- Create, qualify, and close business, collaborating with the BDR and Field Sales teams when needed
- Manage your business in Salesforce.com
What The Role Requires
- Experience in sales
- Positive attitude and extremely high degree of ownership
- Desire to be great in your current role as well as advancing professionally
- Thoughtful listener; able to learn from others, leverage input and ask great questions
- Ability to command the respect of the entire organization through leadership, intelligence, creativity, hard work and presence
- Proven track record of over-achieving your goals
Preferred Candidates Will Have:
- At least three years experience in enterprise IT or software sales experience
- Understanding of DevOps related software, Java middleware and/or open source
- Consecutive years of over-achieving quota
- Understanding of Salesforce.com
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing companies in tech with some of the most talented people in the industry
- A fun, hardworking and casual environment
- Endless growth opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.