OneLogin is the leader in Unified Access Management, Enabling Organizations to Access the World™. Businesses of all sizes use OneLogin to secure company data while increasing IT administrator and end users efficiencies. Implementation of our identity management solutions can be achieved in hours not days, delivering a fully featured administrative and self-service portal. Our ability to handle on-premises and cloud/SaaS applications makes us the identity as a service vendor of choice for the hybrid enterprise. Two-factor authentication, mobile identity management for one-click access on smartphones and tablets, and real-time directory synchronisation add an extra layer of protection.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Due to a high demand for our product and rapid growth, we are looking for a successful and effective Commercial Account Executive in France and southern Europe to sell our innovative security platform. If you are a Hunter who wants to sell a relevant in demand Security solution, enjoys building fast growing technology companies, then this is an opportunity for you. Join a team where culture is more than lunch, it’s where we celebrate individuality and encourage creativity!
You love forging new relationships and winning over colleagues, customers, and business partners alike with your personable, yet professional, communication skills. You are known for being fearless in an untapped market and building a business of your own through strong prospecting capabilities, operational experience, ability to qualify opportunities, and effective time-management.
- Achieve or exceed assigned quarterly and annual sales goals and objectives
- Create, drive and manage pipeline opportunities through the sales cycle from prospect to close
- Understand customer requirements, present value-add solutions and negotiate to gain budget justification and approval.
- Gain and maintain product and industry knowledge in order to build value-added consultative approach.
- 5+ years of experience in Software sales, preferably in the SaaS/Cloud market
- Demonstrated track record of success prospecting, qualifying and closing sales with an average deal size of $100K+
- Experience in effectively building and managing a pipeline of business
- Consistent achievement of meeting and/or exceeding quota
- Demonstrated working knowledge and experience with Salesforce.com to effectively manage sales pipeline and forecast
- Moderate travel will be required
- Knowledge of the Security market is a major advantage
- Fluent French and English is required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership of our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility
fair pay, recognition,
respect and yoga pants.
Sign up for our weekly remote work round-up newsletter and have new openings from companies that care delivered right to your inbox.