Follow Raytheon Technologies To Get Updated When They Post New Roles On PowerToFly!
Location:AUSNSW113: Nowra NSW, 39 Wugan Street, Yerriyong, Nowra, NSW, 2540, Australia
Position Role Type:Unspecified
- Work with an experienced team on the nation’s most complex technical programs
- Rapidly grow knowledge through ongoing training opportunities
- Be supported with benefits that fit your life, not just your career
Raytheon Australia is trusted by the Australian Defence Force to deliver some of the nation’s most complex technology and engineering projects that keeps our defence on the leading edge. Right now, we are experiencing exciting growth across the country and are searching for bright and energised Learjet 35A aircraft experienced pilots to join our aviation team located on the outskirts of Nowra in the beautiful Shoalhaven region, including deployments within Australia and overseas. We will offer relocation to Nowra or FIFO options from Williamtown or Amberley to the right candidates. Roster to be discussed on appointment.
Our team is diversely skilled and responsible for providing real world airborne simulation involving sophisticated EW system training, test, experimentation and evaluation trials, systems certification, radar jamming and deception, communications denial and deception and radar threat simulation to the Royal Australian Air Force, Royal Australian Navy and other Australian Defence assets. In conjunction with our technical and engineering team, your mission will be to pilot our Learjet 35A aircraft and coordinate flight operations to ensure successful and timely delivery of EW training and certification services to the customer.
- Form part of the flight crew of our special mission EW Learjet 35A aircraft.
- Assist the Head of Operations in maintaining a safe and effective working environment.
- Act as Deployment Commander on a rotation basis with other aircrew.
- Contribute to tactical operating procedures and standards for EW flight operations.
Skills, Experiences and Qualifications
- CASA Part 61 Commercial Pilot License (Aeroplane), Valid CASA Class 1 Medical Certificate and be eligible to obtain a current Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC)
- CASA Multi Crew Cooperation (MCC) training, Low Level Rating (Aeroplane), Formation Flying Flight Activity Endorsement (Aeroplane) and Instrument Rating (Multi Engine Aircraft (MEA) with Instrument Approach Procedure (IAP) 2D and IAP 3D)
- Minimum of 2000 hours total flight time, 1000 hours Pilot In Command (PIC) and 800 hours turbine time
- 6 years minimum flying experience as a pilot in military aviation operations.
- Military pilot fast jet experience is desirable (RAAF Introductory Fighter Course (IFC) equivalent)
- Ability to act as alternate Head of Operations is highly desirable
- Other CASA qualifications such as Flight Instructor, Flight Examiner or previous check and/or training experience would also be desirable
This is your opportunity to play a key role in helping the Australian Defence Force maximise its capabilities.
Working on innovative projects to keep Australia safe while continually learning from an accomplished team are just some of the many reasons why it’s great to #workhere.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission now by clicking on the “Apply” button below or contact us at Careers@raytheon.com.au
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms