Do you like to challenge the status quo? Does curiosity feed your soul? Are you addicted to the thrill of creating? Do you want to be your authentic self at work? Then consider a career within Deloitte's Supply Chain practice. Creative design, state-of-the-art technology, and your imagination merge here to create lasting impact for their clients. Not to mention make for a pretty fun and meaningful career!
Deloitte works with clients to solve their most complex and strategic operational challenges. The team spans the supply chain from procurement to manufacturing and all through connecting the supply to the customer. In today’s world we can’t do that without working together across the supply chain and using data and analytics to get our clients insights in real time, all the time. Many of their clients are trying to keep up with companies based solely on an interconnected supply chain; Deloitte modernizes its supply chains using artificial intelligence, machine learning, and connected products resulting in a competitive asset for the entire organization.
Work you'll do: As a Manager, you will work in a collaborative and diverse team environment providing many opportunities to have an active voice. You will advise clients on their Supply Chain and Operations strategy and work with them to implement next generation solutions. Deloitte brings world-class supply network capabilities, operational know-how, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions experience to our clients; specializing in: Digital Supply Networks, Internet of Things, Sourcing and Procurement, Manufacturing, Product Development, Dynamic Fulfillment, and Synchronized Planning.
Illustrative activities include:
- Work directly with clients to understand their Supply Chain, Manufacturing and related processes, capabilities, and systems
- Set engagement objectives and scope, develop work plans, and coordinate activities across and between multiple project workstreams
- Identify and implement strategic programs for clients’ operations departments, and develop ways to assess, measure, and improve operational performance
- Assess and/or guide the assessment of large datasets to discover meaningful patterns, trends and relationships
- Develop advanced analytics and / or cognitive approaches to generate insights and improve supply chain performance
- 8 years of professional work experience
- 6 years of experience working in a Sourcing or Procurement capacity
- 5 years of experience working: Direct Materials Procurement or COGs related cost takeout initiatives
- Experience with one or more of the following: Direct material strategy and operational procurement, requirement analysis, end to end S2P (Source to Pay) or P2P (Procure to Pay), supply management, and supplier/vendor management
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation and documentation experience (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, Excel, etc).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Experience leading teams
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- 2 years of experience working at a Consulting firm
- Prior experience in any of the industries/categories: Mechanical, Electromechanical Components, Electronic Components preferred (Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Industrial Products, or Medical Technology)
- Experience with solutions such as Ariba, GEP, Coupa, Jaggaer, or Zycus
- Experience leading COGs Cost takeout initiatives, using technical and commercial components including complex sourcing, should-cost modelling, tear-down, fact-based negotiation, and specification rationalization
- Familiarity with data visualization tools such as PowerBI and Tableau
- Familiarity with end-to-end supply chain ecosystems such as product development, manufacturing strategy, material planning, or supplier collaboration
- MBA or advanced degree EP22