Working at Atlassian
Atlassians can choose where they work – whether in an office, from home, or a combination of the two. That way, Atlassians have more control over supporting their family, personal goals, and other priorities. We can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
This role can be performed remotely in Poland.
We, Quality Engineers at Atlassian's Team Enterprise Data Center, provide quality assistance, define and improve processes, find and address risks and implement tooling and automation solutions to multiple Development Teams. Instead of performing manual tests and writing automated tests, we look at the bigger picture and find the best solutions to improve the quality of our products while improving development speed. We support quality in all steps of the software delivery process.
Your future team
We understand that shipping software requires more than just testing. It involves improvements to processes and testing approaches. It involves collaborating with and training developers, analyzing data, and improving constantly. It involves providing the tools to deliver great quality software to our clients efficiently. If you're someone who advocates and implements change, someone who develops and balances both technical and soft skills, someone who is passionate about the whole software delivery process from planning to release, deployment, and monitoring, and someone who understands that making great software requires the prevention of problems and not just finding them, then this position was made for you!What you'll do
- Assure that the Development Teams report increased confidence in product quality
- Assure that the Development Teams understand their level of product, process, and people risk
- Help the Development Teams to measure and gain insights into improvements to the product quality
- Use data to identify where product improvements are prioritized
- Lead process creation or improvement in the Development Teams
- Advise the Development Teams on the best approaches to product development
- Work with Engineering to assess the level of risk in the product roadmap and upcoming work
- Coach the Development Teams on ownership and maintenance of their CI
- Implement solutions that allow the Development Teams to deliver the software to our clients smarter
- Operate on cross-team and cross-product levels when it is required
- Report to the Engineering Manager
- 7+ years of experience in Quality Engineering
- Hands-on experience with Test Automation in any language or tool on unit, integration, and E2E levels
- QA support for an end-to-end product or feature development (includes contributing to the acceptance criteria, assessing and flagging risks)
- Experience in different forms of testing (performance, acceptance, and exploratory)
- Experience in defining QA processes for a project team
- Experience in defining quality goals in a project or team and measuring these
- Experience in implementing solutions (process improvement, tooling)
- Coaching experience in quality assurance and testing
- Background in optimization CI/CD process (for example integrating automated tests and other checks), implementing modern quality-focused practices in the deployment life cycle, and seeing your career moving into this area
Our perks & benefits
Atlassian offers a variety of perks and benefits to support you, your family and to help you engage with your local community. Our offerings include health coverage, paid volunteer days, wellness resources, and so much more. Visit go.atlassian.com/perksandbenefits to learn more.
At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team. Our software products help teams all over the planet and our solutions are designed for all types of work. Team collaboration through our tools makes what may be impossible alone, possible together.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To provide you the best experience, we can support with accommodations or adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process. Simply inform our Recruitment team during your conversation with them.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, visit go.atlassian.com/crh.
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on PowerToFly. Let us know if this job is closed.
We're connecting diverse talent to big career moves. Meeting people who boost your career is hard - yet networking is key to growth and economic empowerment. We’re here to support you - within your current workplace or somewhere new. Upskill, join daily virtual events, apply to roles (it’s free!).
Are you hiring? Join our platform for diversifiying your team