Senior Technology Manager (JR-22082691)
Senior Technology Manager (JR-22082691)
Responsible for building and leading a team to deliver technology products and services that meet business outcomes. Ensures people development through coaching, mentoring, feedback, and hands-on career development. Develops a technology strategy and ensures technology solutions comply with applicable standards. This role advocates and advances modern, Agile solution delivery practices and evangelizes great design, engineering and organizational practices. Accountable for team/program level resource and financial management; builds and maintains teams through talent acquisition. Sets maturity objectives and enables individuals/teams to with training & resources to achieve them. Sets and tracks quality and performance objectives. Facilitates performance and career development of individuals through performance reviews, coaching, and building individual development plans that are needed to develop competencies and skills. Understands individual and team maturity and performance through team/client feedback. Manages relationships with the business and technology leaders, and vendors for technical products. Accountable for solution delivery management as relevant to their teams e.g. prioritizing tech debt, compliance and security items, and supporting audits. Accountable to ensure all relevant risk, financial, and compliance polices and standards are met. Accountable for the application performance in production (app health, resiliency, performance, security, enterprise data management standards, audit exams and reviews). Creates the technology strategy for their technical domain. Ensures that execution is aligned with product strategy by working with Product Management, Product Owners, and other stakeholders. Creates an inclusive and healthy working environment, and helps to resolve organizational impediments/blockers. Leads and creates followership in Communities of Practice in the organization. Manages a team.
The Senior Technology Manager is responsible for delivering Application Production Services (APS) for the Global Markets Traded Products Data application platforms.
Responsibilities include managing quality of service delivered by the APS team, maintain strong relationship with senior business/technology stakeholders and partners and drive continuous improvement on stability and efficiency.
- Provide leadership and oversight of APS processes
- Initiates and provides leadership, strategic/tactical direction to meet business requirements and objectives.
- Provide consistent oversight, management, and adherence to governance standards, regulatory impacts, platform access, and platform stability
- Collaborate with Front Line Units and process owners on prioritization, enhancements, and requirements for future projects
- Liaison between stakeholders, project teams, technology, and Legal/Risk/Compliance/Control partners to ensure adherence to regulations and laws
- Provide leadership in driving strategic vision/programs to transform the team
- Business Development
- Strong Production Support Services background
- Strong Incident Management and Problem Management skills
- Strong analytical and writing skills for executive level communications
- Experience managing a global team including coaching/career development, performance evaluation and day-to-day engagement in the success of the team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with quick adaptation to new technologies, methodologies, and systems
- Independent self-starter, highly organized and detail oriented, with a proactive approach and positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and drive quality results with urgency
- Must be an effective communicator and negotiator with strong writing and presentation skill
- Experience driving creation and design of processes and solutions to achieve business goals, resolve issues/gaps, or deliver on strategic priorities
- Collaborates across teams, including back-office operations, technology, and risk/compliance partners
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint for the purposes of performing data analysis and creating executive level reporting
- Experience with SRE, Cloud technology, Robotics/Automation a plus
- Demonstrated business acumen of Global Markets enterprise functions
- Proven ability to operate within a matrix environment
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
115 W 42nd St, New York, New York, United States 1070 High Ridge RD, Stamford, Connecticut, United States Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us by calling 1.877.760.2076. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be considered. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
Please note: Messages left for other purposes such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response.