Director of Machine Learning Operations (JR-22079716)
Director of Machine Learning Operations (JR-22079716)
Has management responsibility for more complex/strategic product(s). Develops, sponsors and/or influences the strategies and tactics across functional groups and/or within a product group. Drives innovative idea generation for the products under their management. May act as an individual contributor or may lead a team to ensure that the product management effort is integrated with sales, technology, implementation, and servicing. Has responsibility for full marketing cycle for specific product categories, as well as financial responsibilities which include management of the P&L for their product (s). Has extensive technical or functional knowledge of product(s) managed. Products managed are generally more complex than those managed by less senior level product managers.
Responsibilities / Additional Information:
Who we are:
At Bank of America, each day brings innovation and opportunity. We are dedicated to turning technology advances into treasury solutions for our clients globally - across all segments and industries. We are looking for highly motivated, self-starters who can advocate for our clients in providing liquidity management, payments and receipts, trade and supply chain finance, FX and commercial card services, by complementing high tech with a personalized touch. Challenge the status quo and influence peers with diverse points of view. Forward thinkers with ability to see what's next in treasury management. The future of treasury management is here at Bank of America. Powered by people. Driven by Technology.
The GTS Data and AI team drives and powers innovation within the one of the largest payment businesses in the world. We act as data science consultants to our business partners and clients across the organization, building end-to-end production level solutions at scale. At the core, the team is a collection of individuals that welcomes challenging problems, because that is where the learning begins. For many of our projects, we begin by hosting “think tank" like sessions with business teams to brainstorm and pinpoint opportunities where we can create traceable value through data and AI. Once a problem is sculpted and the solution framework is developed, we get together as a team and build.
Who we're looking for:
- This role will be responsible for E2E coordination of deployment of Data & AI solutions.
- Manage deployment and maintenance of Data and Machine Learning Solutions
- Partner with technology in planning and prioritization (adopting Agile methods)
- Provide guidance on engineering methodologies, CICD pipelines and cloud best practices
- Implement ongoing performance management program of data and ML solutions
- Adopt best-in-class processes and practices for Data and ML deployment (building on existing processes and transforming them)
- Build systems and tools that enable data scientists to create machine learning applications
- Enable scalable, end-to-end machine learning pipelines in a distributed system
- Inclusive and Inspiring: Seeking motivating team players who value collaboration, celebrating shared success and who actively seek and appreciate diverse thoughts and backgrounds
- Authentic and Passionate: Seeking highly engaged teammates whose intensity and intentions align and are enthusiastic about the work we are doing for our clients and in our communities
- Innovative and Curious: Seeking teammates with out-of-the box ideas and solutions, who embrace change with a future-forward mindset, and are looking to challenge the status quo
- Confident and Agile: Seeking strong communicators who value giving and receiving feedback, easily build relationships, and who are quick thinking, flexible, and always learning and sharing knowledge-
- Minimum 5 Years of experience in Machine Learning Operations and implementation of Data solutions at scale
- Proven track record of applying learning algorithms in a production system
- Experience managing cross-functional teams with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- High level of expertise in agile and SDLC methodologies
- End-to-end ownership of projects
- Extensive software design and architecture skills
- Experience with Kubernetes, OpenShift, Azure/AWS cloud, and/or Terrafor
- Experience in DevOps and GitOps models with infra-as-code, config-as-code, policy-as-code, etc
- Expertise in data structures, algorithms, profiling/optimization, and object-oriented and functional programming
- Experience with building high-performance, large-scale, and user-friendly software applications and tools
- Knowledge of ML frameworks, libraries, data structures, and architecture
- Leadership experience
- Strong communicator
- Team player
- BS/BA degree required
- Experience in Financial Services
- Experience in large and regulated industries
- Experience in infrastructure and migration to cloud
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Primary Location:ONE BRYANT PARK, NY, New York, 10036
Additional Locations:620 S Tryon St, Charlotte, North Carolina, United States Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us by calling 1.877.760.2076. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be considered. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
Please note: Messages left for other purposes such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response.