Location:39 Changi North Crescent, Singapore
Position Role Type:UnspecifiedWork Location: 39 Changi North Crescent Singapore 499642
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customer’s toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our major products line are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems or creating a positive in-flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines. Power and Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers.
We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight.
Aerospace Technician performs various overhaul, rework, repair and associate operations on aircraft equipment and components. He/She will work independently and as a team to meet the high demand of quality, safety, and output requirement.
Specific Role Responsibilities:
- Perform work at cell level to meet the production schedule.
- Assemble, disassemble, perform minor cleaning, inspect, troubleshoot, and test in accordance with Component Maintenance Manual.
- Promptly resolve issue and ensure all repair cost estimates are updated accurately.
- Work in close cooperation with supervisor and other support personnel to resolve problems as when necessary.
- Adhere to Quality Management System (e.g. AS9110C / Airworthiness Part 145 requirement)
- Understand the use of common measuring equipment like torque wrench, calipers, micrometers, bore and depth gauges.
- Complies with all Environment, Health & Safety policies, and regulations
- Complies with all US and Singapore Export Control Regulations
- Actively participate in process improvement and environmental, health and safety activities.
- NITEC/Higher NITEC/Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical / Mechatronics / Electronics/ other Aerospace related courses)
- Personnel with passed in Air legislation CAAS/ EASA papers L12/ L11/ M10, or other industry related qualifications would have added advantage.
- Preferably with degree or diploma in engineering.
- Ability to read, write and understand English.
- To read and work from technical and service manuals, technical orders, sales orders, specification, drawings, and other written instructions.
- Computer literacy (Knowledge in SAP will be preferred).
- Good communication skills needed, both oral and written.
- Candidates with no prior aviation experience are also welcomed to apply (Training will be provided)
Raytheon Technologies has been listed by Statista as one of the Singapore’s Best Employers 2023 reported in The Straits Times , a ranking of the top 200 companies and institutions with at least 200 employees .
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms