Ready to shape the future of how people interact with data? The Analysis and Experimentation Team is looking for talented engineers who strive to build highly scalable, performant and robust systems that help users understand data. Do you have a passion for finding innovative solutions to difficult problems? Do you thrive on building tools that help users find insights in data that would otherwise be hidden and useless? We want to hear from you!
• Design and build new services
• Maintain and improve existing services
• Work closely with our analysts
• Determine priorities by estimating the potential impact of projects
• Experience with a programming language such as C++, Java, C#, Objective C, Ruby or Python
• Good understanding of data structures, algorithms and software engineering concepts
• A strong sense of curiosity and a willingness to learn, share and improve.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.