Company: Siemens EDA
Job Title: Applications Engineer – Functional Verification
Job Reference #: 338384
Job Location: Austin, TX
Are you ready to build a career in the rapidly growing and constantly innovating Electronic Design Automation (EDA) industry? Do you enjoy working with cutting edge technology and solving the most challenging and demanding problems of the new decade? Are you interested in working across a variety of areas including application engineering support, project management, verification and validation of complex semiconductor ICs, system testing, and beyond?
If so, Siemens EDA could be the place for you! Job Description: We are seeking a dynamic, technical professional who will be responsible for the technical selling and support of Siemens EDA's leading-edge functional verification solutions.
As a Functional Verification Application Engineer, you will: work with account managers to determine the sales execution strategy, identify and qualify engagements based on customers' needs and business opportunities, define evaluations and benchmark criteria, execute relevant technical campaigns to meet established goals considering customers' production flows, and provide best-in-class support.
You will ensure both the customers' success and broader use of Siemens EDA's functional verification solutions.
Work location is based in the Austin, Texas area with as much as 25% travel.
- Provide technical leadership on all aspects of sales campaigns. Contribute and execute pre-sales and post- sales account strategies as a member of the sales team.
- Qualify the technical viability of sales opportunities and communicate them to the sales team.
- Influence marketing and product groups to meet customers’ needs and to shape product direction.
- Lead technical presentations, demonstrations, evaluations, and benchmarks.
- Effectively position Siemens EDA products and solutions to shape sales strategy.
- Effectively communicate value proposition of Siemens EDA solutions to customers.
- Develop and maintain ongoing positive relationships with customers.
- Work collaboratively with team members to ensure mutual success.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- BS degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or a similar field is required.
- Must have 5+ years of experience in the EDA or semiconductor fields focusing on functional verification. MS preferred.
- Working knowledge in the areas of SystemVerilog, UVM, and SystemVerilog Assertions is required.
- A strong understanding of ASIC and FPGA design and functional verification flows is required.
- Strong knowledge of functional-level functional verification methodologies is essential.
- Experience with emulation methodology, static verification, and/or formal verification is a plus.
- Good presentation and communication skills are essential.
- Must be self-motivated and self-disciplined.
- Previous Applications Engineering experience is a plus.
This position will be located in Austin, Texas and will require immediate relocation if the candidate does not reside in this area.
The total cash compensation range for this position is $116,100 to $232,200 with 20% of this being comprised of an annual incentive target. The actual compensation offered is based on the successful candidate’s work location as well as additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education/training. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.