Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. Nestlé USA is one of seven operating companies that make up Nestlé’s presence in the United States. We're in 97% of American homes, and as the leading food and beverage company, our goals are to continue to deliver quality food and beverage products, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
We’re determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers, but also about enriching you.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Nestlé Coffee Partners (NCP) is on a mission to elevate how our consumers experience coffee. With brands like Starbucks, Nescafé, Seattle’s Best Coffee and Blue Bottle, our diverse product portfolio is brimming with rich and fulfilling opportunities for motivated individuals passionate about sharing their love of coffee and the moments it creates. Our Seattle office provides an inspiring and high-energy work environment that fuels our fast-paced growth, and our field-based positions across the country ensure that we are fully immersed and positioned to pioneer the coffee market. Across our organization, we are creating a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers and shoppers every single day. Together, we will brew remarkable things.
Job Summary and Mission
The Coffee category is one of the most dynamic and fastest growing in retail. Consumers’ and shoppers’ love affair with these products means they are looking for leading brands to elevate their daily rituals and to help them explore and discover new things. As Shopper Marketing Manager for Nestlé Coffee Partners (NCP), you will be responsible for designing and executing programs that drive the shopper behavior we seek, moving shoppers toward purchase of our diverse portfolio of products. Putting our shoppers at the center of everything we do, this role supports and partners with the Nestlé Coffee Partners (NCP) Sales team and Brand teams to drive the coffee category and conversion of NCP products at Target.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Owns the strategic vision, program development and execution of omni-channel plans to deliver business goals and meet or exceed KPIs across the shopper journey.
- Develops shopper strategy and communication through unique, strategic initiatives that elevate shopper solutions and capabilities utilizing the retailer’s shopper segmentation and synthesizing insights to drive sales and share.
- Provides Paid Search thought leadership that includes partnering with Retail Media Network, paid search agency and internal stakeholders to maximize ROAS, share of search, keyword strategy, etc.
- Leads the management of agencies and vendors that includes briefing the shopper marketing agency, evaluating strategy and creative, communication across key stakeholders. Manages a shopper marketing budget, with responsibility for both working and non-working dollars.
- Spearheads development and share out of program measurement, evaluation, and analysis. Demonstrates the ability to optimize future programs to deliver the best return. Test & learn mentality to evaluate omni-commerce tactics and cutting-edge program activation elements.
- Builds and maintains multi-discipline relationships within the organization and with the retailer, including developing and delivering presentations to gain buy-in and to drive results. Examples are inclusive of, but not limited to: Annual Planning, Retailer line reviews, Retailer sales meetings, Investment requests, etc.
Summary of Experience
- Minimum of 7 years of CPG brand/marketing/sales and/or Shopper Marketing experience
- 4+ years of traditional CPG Shopper marketing role preferred
- Intermediate to advanced analytics, digital and omni-commerce knowledge
- General manager mindset, thought leader and skilled collaborator with strong communication (clear and concise storytelling)
- Experience in Sales & Marketing, leading marketing and/or shopper communication
- Strong attention to detail and follow through
- Thrives in change and comfortable with ambiguity
- Bachelor’s degree or 7+ years of US military experience
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong collaborative nature: ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Is curious and takes initiative, develops, and seek out creative and innovative ideas with strong project management skills
- Financial acumen related to managing a budget, ROI analysis and budget optimization
- Influential and effective communicator proficient in storytelling and negotiating
- Ability to leverage data and trends to generate insights, and ultimately solutions, that drive shopper behaviors
- Understanding of the omni-channel environment with proficiency in paid search investment
- Understanding of US retailers and their go-to-market strategies, especially Target and Roundel (Target Media Network)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at email@example.com or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.