Compassion. It’s the starting point for health care providers like you and it’s what drives us every day as we put our exceptional skills together with a real feeling of caring for others. This is a place where your impact goes beyond providing care one patient at a time. Because here, every day, you’re also providing leadership and contributing in ways that can affect millions for years to come. Ready for a new path? Learn more, and start doing your life’s best work.SM
Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California. We are passionate about patients. We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices. And we are looking for amazing doctors like you! We have immediate opportunity for Dermatologists to join our specialty team in Covina, CA – San Gabriel Valley.
Just 19 miles from Downtown LA and not far from the base of the San Gabriel Mountains, Covina is a city with just over 100k people. With a lower cost of living for LA County and smaller town charm, Covina attracts people from all over Los Angeles!
- Flexible Schedule: 3-5 Days Per Week – NO CALL, NO WEEKENDS
- Focus is for General Dermatology
- Daily Admin Time Available
- Experienced Staff and Equipped Clinic
- Initial consults, follow up appointments, diagnose and treat various skin conditions
- Perform in office procedures including biopsy, cryotherapy, excisions, electrodessication / curettage and other dermatological and light cosmetic procedures
- Average 24 patients per day
- Large, Built-In Primary Care referral network
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive, On-Going Salary
- Annual Incentive Bonus
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance Available
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans
- Life Insurance, STD, LTD
- 401k with match
- Malpractice & Tail Coverage provided by employer
- Commuter Reimbursement
- CME Reimbursement & Time Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Option
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Bright Horizons Back-Up Care™: In-home back-up child and adult/elder care
- Bright Horizons College Coach™: Tuition Payment Planning & More
- Rally Well-being Programs to help with health and lifestyle goals
- Unrestricted California Physician (MD/DO) License
- Current California DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BC Dermatology
- Managed background a plus
- Excellent time management skills
- EMR Proficient
You will be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
California Residents Only: The salary range for California residents is $401,840 to $ 614,300. Salary Range is defined as total cash compensation at target. The actual range and pay mix of base and bonus is variable based upon experience and metric achievement. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.