At One Medical we are passionate about revolutionizing the healthcare industry by offering a new approach to primary care. This isn’t your average doctor’s office – we combine people-centered design, technology, and a team of talented providers to give our members an amazing experience.
One Medical is the fastest-growing primary care system in the country with over 70 locations in major cities nationwide. You’ll find us in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, Seattle, the San Francisco Bay Area, Washington, DC and most recently, San Diego.
As we continue our expansion into new markets as well as further deepen our footprint in existing markets, One Medical is hiring a talented enterprise sales professional. Reporting to the Enterprise Sales Manager, West, this individual will have a consistent track record of building relationships and closing deals with employer groups of 500+ ranging in size from $50,000 up to $500,000 or more. Experience leveraging existing relationships and building new ones, both internally and externally, will be paramount to success, and this individual should demonstrate a high degree of ownership and accountability.
The ideal candidate is a high achiever who has a thirst for perfecting his/her craft. In this role, you will have exposure to and work closely with senior leadership at One Medical as well as multiple levels of leadership with potential prospects and clients. With a continuous drive for results and a strong sense of accountability, this individual values hard work to achieve sales targets and personal goals. S/he will be resourceful, leveraging internal structures, processes and relationships to achieve the common goal of growth as One Medical continues to evolve. The successful candidate is motivated by and thrives in an autonomous environment, taking ownership of the sales process - from prospecting to process to closing of deals.
What you'll likely work on:
- Understand the overall healthcare ecosystem so you can effectively communicate the value proposition of One Medical
- Identify and build relationships with employer groups of over 500+ in the San Francisco/Bay Area market.
- Take ownership of territory to create a territory sales plan, schedule meetings and build sales pipeline
- Leverage existing network and develop referring relationships with broker and consultant communities, as well as complementary vendors
- Position yourself as a thought leader to build trust and educate key players and prospects in your target market about One Medical
- Tailor your messaging and sell into multiple levels of leadership at an organization
- Partner seamlessly with local medical directors, health system partners and internal sales teams to lead a coordinated and effective team selling effort
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Track record of consistently achieving quota and managing complex sales from start to close, ranging from $50K to $500K+
- At least 5 years’ experience in selling to business customers, with success in organizations with more than 500 employees
- Success in selling directly to senior leadership in both larger and smaller employers
- Ability and desire to prospect and self generate robust pipeline to achieve sales quota
- Experience in the benefits industry or working with brokers strongly desired
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Extra contributions toward maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a full-time role based in San Francisco, CA.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.