At Stryker we are dedicated to improving lives, with a passion for researching and developing new medical device products. As an engineer at Stryker, you will be proud of the work that you will be doing, using cutting-edge technologies to make healthcare better. Here, you will work in a supportive culture with other incredibly talented and intelligent people, creating industry-leading medical technology products. You will also have growth opportunities as we have a culture that supports your personal and professional development.
Need another reason to apply? Check out these 8 reasons to join Stryker's engineering team: https://www.strykercareersblog.com/post/8-reasons-to-join-strykers-engineering-team
- Analytical problem solvers: People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues.
- Dedicated achievers: People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Curious learners: People who seek out cutting-edge research and information to expand and enhance their ability to develop new ideas into reality.
- Goal-oriented engineers: Keeping the customer and requirements squarely in focus, people who deliver safe and robust solutions.
- Effective communicators: People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders, senior management, and their teams.
- Take ownership for the testing effort of Embedded Software of medical devices.
- Take ownership of development testing, integration testing as well as system verification.
- Reviewing and commenting on product specifications
- Planning and executing manual testing
- Collaborate with developers and Test leads to improve testability.
- Participate in Test Planning, system test strategy, methodology, and creation of system integration test cases and make them traceable back to the system requirements, feature lists and design documents.
What You need:
- 7 yrs + Experience in embedded software testing
- Ability to read code written in C++ OR C
- Well versed with writing test plans and test cases document.
- Experience in test case design and execution based on software design
- Defining test protocols and test data requirements
- Experience in scripting to increase productivity and creation of testing tools. Hands on experience in python, C# etc.
- Understanding of White Box Testing concepts
- Exposure to test management tools like Jira, Bugzilla etc
- Exposure to SW development life cycle.
- Strong analytical skills to be able to translate from system requirements and use cases to detailed test cases.
- Strong problem-solving skills to participate in troubleshooting of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Familiar with setting up of test environment for V&V activities
- Strong communication skills in order to be able to work with cross functional teams
- Ability to identify and escalate issues for timely resolution
- Hands on with lab and testing equipment like DSO, logic analyzer, Debugger
- Experience in developing automation test tools
- Understand and debug embedded hardware circuit.
- Familiar with verification/validation PC application tools
- Very good programming and debugging skills
- Willing to work in a regulated environment
- If required candidate should open to travel (One time, US)
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/About Stryker
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com