You will be responsible for implementing the applications that our customers use to analyze their portfolios. Your role is crucial for the success of our business as it is related to the security, reliability, availability and performance of our platform. We are applying to you as a collegial, fair, family-friendly employer. Join us and you have the opportunity to work with state of the art technology and methodology while contributing to develop the best software for the real estate market!
You stand out if
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a related subject.
- 3+ years of web software development experience with a solid understanding of the full web development life cycle.
- 3+ years of development experience in Ruby language and Ruby on Rails framework.
- Experience with relational databases (E.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (E.g. MongoDB, DocumentDB).
- Experience building APIs and knowledge of RESTful principles.
- Experience with Micro-services and/or Event Driven architectures
- High Knowledge about Design Patters, SOLID principles, CQRS and Hexagonal Architecture.
- Obsessed with clean code
- Experience with agile engineering practices such as TDD, BDD and CI/CD.
- You gained experience with large data processing and data analytics.
- Experience with AWS ecosystem (ECS, Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, …)
Moody’s Commercial Real Estate provides a data driven analytics platform which supports agile investment teams, asset / portfolio managers, banks and brokers. Our SaaS solution offers vertical business intelligence, atomised rent roll analysis, and market analytics applying state-of-the-art big data and AI technologies. The platform makes holistic market data instantly accessible, creates transparency and thereby digitises the industry.
Be part of our journey! We are looking for a self-driven and passionate developer to join our tech team.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Moody’s is a developmental culture where we value candidates who are willing to grow. So, if you are excited about this opportunity but don’t meet every single requirement, please apply! You may be a perfect fit for this role or other open roles.
Moody's is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions.
At Moody’s, we’re taking action. We’re hiring diverse talent and providing underrepresented groups with equitable opportunities in their careers. We’re educating, empowering and elevating our people, and creating a workplace where each person can be their true selves, reach their full potential and thrive on every level. Learn more about our DE&I initiatives, employee development programs and view our annual DE&I Report at moodys.com/diversity