Sales Development Program
Our unique Sales Development Program is developed and designed to create a structured career path for our Sales Development Representatives to transition into Key Account Executives & experts within the Experience Management category.
The program consists of three levels;
Level 1 - Inbound Sales Development Representative
Level 2 - New Business Development Representative
Level 3 - Emerging Sales Representative
A Day In The Life (Level 1: Inbound Sales Development Representative)
- As an Inbound Sales Development Representative, your goal is to help our customers gain insights on their customers, employees, products and brand, which allow them to make data-driven decisions with direct positive business impact;
- The role of an SDR is extremely vital to Qualtrics’ success - you are the first point of contact of our clients where you are responsible for identifying their pain points, understanding their gaps and connecting them with our experts (Account Executives);
- The SDRs have the opportunity to deal with individual/business owners in varying industries across Europe
A Day in The Life (Level 2: Sales Development Representative)
- Proactively generate new business through researching, qualifying, cold calling and networking with exposure to speaking with C-Level leaders across varying industries;
- Establishing creative approach when reaching out to prospects - from sending personalised messages to tailoring conversations specific to the clients’ needs;
- Collaborate with Account Executives & Marketing to strategise methods for success specific to the region/s - from market research to actively connect and introduce Qualtrics solutions to prospects
A Day in The Life (Level 3: Emerging Sales Representative (ESR))
- The ESR does a similar role to an Outbound Sales Development Representative whilst also carrying a revenue target
- In the role of an ESR, you will manage, qualify and present the Qualtrics value and solutions to customers
- You will work closely with Account Executives and shadow the entire deal cycle to be enabled to close smaller deals yourself
What We Are Looking For
- You thrive in a space where creativity and innovation are part of everyday life;
- You like to strategise and plan out creative methods to generate more business opportunities;
- You are passionate about your personal growth and career development;
- Opportunity for promotion and recognition motivate you;
- A minimum of 6 months relevant Sales experience is required
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is required;
- Fluent in German & English required. Fluent in German, English & another European language an advantage.
We are passionate about our Global Initiatives
Qualtrics launched 5 For The Fight that partners with leading cancer research centers across the world to fund some of the most groundbreaking cancer research being done today.
We have some great initiatives from our very own Clubs & Societies - from WLD (Women Leadership Development) that creates a diverse community, to Green Team that is passionate about helping to improve the environment.
What Differentiates Us From Others (Benefits & Life at the office when we return)
- On top of our benefits (Healthcare, Pension, Bike to work, Travel tax, Wellness bonus etc.), we are offering an exciting ‘Experience Bonus’ after a year of service. The purpose is to fund a dream you’ve always dreamt of! it could be from attending a sporting event or concert or visiting somewhere exotic or staying at a 5 star hotel!
- Day to day perks include free lunch, snacks and drinks;