At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. As a member of our team, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
The wage range for this position is $90000 - $100000/year, with the actual pay dependent on your skills and experience as they relate to the job requirements and the location where you will be performing the job with an additional $5000 hiring bonus!
This is a full time position with benefits. This is a hybrid role, with 3 days in the Tampa office required. (No relocation assistance offered.) As part of our commitment to a flexible work schedule, this role does not have a set amount of vacation per year.
You will be responsible for the US GAAP tax accounting analyses and required filings for Pitney Bowes Inc. and Subsidiaries, a US multinational and SEC registered company. Your role will work closely with colleagues in our Tampa facility and Connecticut headquarters, as well as collaborate with our outsourcing providers.
- Support the annual global corporate income tax provision process for Pitney Bowes Inc. and its foreign operating units
- Gather and analyze data to support US GAAP tax forecasting and reporting for the US and foreign entities requiring interaction with the foreign units and outsourced service providers
- Preparation, review and support of tax information included in all SEC filed documents, including the 10-Q, 10-K and corresponding tax notes
- Manage global FIN 48 files, YOY changes and support for SOX purposes
- Research tax statutes, regulations and tax accounting guidance for various transactions, including M&A
- Support internal and external audits including preparation of audit support and responding to auditor inquiries, including all SOX requests for tax accounting
- Model the US GAAP implications for US and foreign legislative changes, tax planning and M&A transactions
- Bachelor’s degree (Accounting or Finance); Masters in Tax preferred
- 3+ years of corporate income tax accounting experience (including tax provisioning)
- Experience in preparation of SEC-filed financial statements, including 10-Q and 10-K
- Experience with US GAAP corporate income tax accounting SOX requirements, including working with internal and external auditors
- Knowledge of financial and tax systems; SAP, Hyperion and OneSource Tax Provision preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Competency in MS Office, databases, and accounting software
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US. Employer will not sponsor position for employment visa status now or in the future (ex. H-1B)
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (PB Live Well)
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ+ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.