In your role as Marketing Technologist, you'll be in charge of ensuring that all of our MarTech tools are performing at peak efficiency. You already know that marketing's ability to be strategic and a key contributor to incremental revenue and continuous business growth is underpinned by marketing technology (MarTech), which in turn drives the type of engagement, customer acquisition, conversion, and analytics that enables such results. You are the wise leader who, in concert with our product teams and the rest of the marketing team, allows us to revolutionize our technology stack and produce jaw-dropping results in our marketing campaigns.
Have a mindset that is:
- Unique, with a focus on new and interesting ideas.
- Driven by results, with the company's success as the top priority.
- Radically innovative, with a commitment to provide solutions that make substantial enhancements to the stack.
- Collaborative, always seeking to achieve our goals via close cooperation with our colleagues, customers, and business associates.
- Independent and driven, with a deep interest in digital advertising.
- Implementation of new marketing technology platforms to ensure compatibility with existing systems
- Evaluation of existing marketing technology programs and recommendation of updates or changes to improve efficiency or effectiveness
- Development and management of a strategic plan for marketing technology that aligns with organizational goals.
- Developing reports on the success of various marketing initiatives, including sales and customer satisfaction metrics
What You've Learned From
- 7+ years of marketing experience in technology and operations roles
- 5+ years of experience managing the integration of marketing application software across an organization's marketing technology landscape
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in establishing and implementing a marketing technology vision
- 3+ years of experience in marketing and sales analytics, reporting and dashboard development, analysis, and delivery
- 3+ years' experience managing marketing and sales operations.
- Ability to lead technology, marketing, and project management processes
- Proﬁciency with content management, web, social, and mobile platforms
- Deep domain knowledge of the marketing technology application landscape, including Salesforce CRM, Marketo, HubSpot marketing automation and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with the digital advertising ecosystem
- Experience in B2B lead generation
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Use of data management tools and best practices related to sales and marketing
- Analytical thinker, naturally curious, and thrives in working in cross-functional teams
- Full funnel data analysis and insights. Data analysis can also include analyzing the data to determine what marketing strategies are most effective.
- Strong business acumen to understand the company’s financial goals and how the marketing technology you use can help achieve those goals.
Location: Austin, TX, hybrid (708 Congress Ave 78701) or fully remote
Salary Range: $100-140k base salary DOE (est $110 -160k total comp w/bonus, insurance, 401k matching, etc.)