#10 on Fortune Magazine’s 2023 World’s Most Admired Companies
#1 in the J.D. Power 2022 U.S. Credit Card Satisfaction Study of National Credit Card Issuers
#5th in Great Place to Work’s Best Workplaces List in the Philippines for 2021 and 2022
#9 in Great Place to Work’s Best Workplaces in Asia under the Multinational Category for 2021
One of HR Asia’s Best Companies to Work For 2021
We are AON HEWITT’S BEST EMPLOYER for 2017, 2018, and 2019 in the Philippines
ICT Award’s Best Global In-House Center Company for 2017, 2018, and 2019
ICT Awards’ HALL OF FAME
J.D. Power’s ranked us the Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Credit Card Companies in the U.S.
Great Place to Work ® Philippines CERTIFIED
Great Place to Work ® ASIA CERTIFIED
Great Place to Work ® GLOBAL CERTIFIED
Ranked in the Top 10 of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For® List in the US for the second consecutive year.
With the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. When you join Team Amex, you become part of a global and diverse community of colleagues with an unwavering commitment to back our customers, communities and each other. Here, you’ll learn and grow as we help you create a career journey that’s unique and meaningful to you with benefits, programs, and flexibility that support you personally and professionally.
At American Express, you’ll be recognized for your contributions, leadership, and impact—every colleague has the opportunity to share in the company’s success. Together, we’ll win as a team, striving to uphold our company values and powerful backing promise to provide the world’s best customer experience every day. And we’ll do it with the utmost integrity, and in an environment where everyone is seen, heard and feels like they belong.
Join Team Amex and let's lead the way together.
As a brand built on going above and beyond to provide the best customer experience, having the most exceptional colleagues is paramount. As the face of the company, you can create positive interactions with our customers every day– from curating a unique travel or lifestyle experience to helping them with their everyday needs. And, you can grow your skills through industry-leading training and ongoing coaching, all while learning what it means to continually set the standard for world class, customer-first service. Find your place in service on #TeamAmex.
Role & Responsibilities:
Meaningful, rewarding work performed with integrity.
Here’s just some of what you’ll do in this role:
- Deliver world-class customer service, while responding to Customer inquiries and concerns via multiple channels (calls, chat, mobile messaging)
- Build meaningful relationships with our Customers through a consultative approach, understanding their current and future needs, providing first contact resolution and negotiating a positive outcome for the Customer and American Express
- Enhance our customers’ experience by identifying opportunities to offer products based on our Cardmembers’ needs
- Meet and exceed quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
- Navigate computer systems and applications to service our Customers, and enable them to get the most from our online and mobile platforms
- Document necessary information, such as payment details, Customers change of details, change of address and travel notifications
- Re-prioritize and adapt to an ever-changing environment\
Unique career journey shaped by your talent and curiosity
- Demonstrate personal excellence by remaining positive in difficult situations
- Display a passion to serve by delivering outstanding service in every interaction with our Customers
- The ability and resilience to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment as well as multitask, using multiple systems and digital tools to service our Customers
- Strong interpersonal, communication, verbal and written skills
- Assertiveness to handle difficult conversations
- Excellent negotiation, influencing and resourcefulness skills
- Critical, analytical and forward thinking with problem-solving skills, and strong attention to detail
- Confidence to work in a virtual environment
- Should have minimum 1 year relevant CSAT/NPS experience. Should have at least a year of voice account experience from the most recent company joined (U.S. customer service)
- Premium customer service experience (preferably in BFSI, additional billing experience also helpful) and/or sales experience with a passion for building customer loyalty through exceptional listening and relationship building
- Sales experience (Value generation / consultative selling)
- Successful in previous job (high performer)
- Must have been measured on Customer VOC (Voice of Customer) and AHT (Average Handling Time) from the most recent company joined
- Bachelor’s degree, associate degree and college undergrads may apply
- Location: BGC Corporate Center 2, 5th Avenue corner 30th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
- Workplace Flexibility: Full time. Must be amenable to follow a hybrid work arrangement (onsite and work from home)
- Work From Home Requirements:
- Must have at least 25 mbps internet connection plan / speed
- Must have a private & quiet area to work at home
- American Express offers a fantastic and diverse working environment. High performance is rewarded with target driven incentives.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
To know more about our recruitment process, you may watch this short video – What to Expect: Recruitment at American Express