Join our talented, innovative, and diverse team of collaborative designers and produce a wide range of portfolio-worthy work. Projects include print and digital collateral such as large-format event graphics and publication layouts; advertising for print, digital, and social media; motion graphics; presentations; illustrations; and fun promotional items for special events. You will work closely with high-level executives to understand their goals, then strategize to make them come alive. You will also be tasked with collaborating with your fellow creatives to inspire, guide, and manage projects to completion.
- Conceptualize, strategize, and design a wide range of marketing materials
- Help to further evolve the Esri brand and creative direction
- Solve story-driven design problems
- Collaborate with other designers to develop creative solutions
- Propose forward-thinking design ideas
- Advise and guide other departments on design principles and strategies
- 5 years of experience and a bachelor’s degree in graphic design
- Portfolio Submission: Please include a link to your online portfolio or samples of recent work. Samples must demonstrate design skills.
- Excellent design skills in layout, composition, typography, color theory, and illustration
- Demonstrated understanding of campaign strategies and design implementation
- Ability to develop complex, integrated designs that meet output/printing specifications
- Effective time management and communication skills
- Ability to interpret technical information (diagrams, infographics)
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and Figma
- Maintain a willingness to challenging yourself, inspire others, and believe all ideas are welcomed
- Experience in motion graphics
- Proficiency in macOS
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft 365
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Esri’s competitive total rewards strategy includes industry-leading health and welfare benefits: medical, dental, vision, basic and supplemental life insurance for employees (and their families), 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, minimum accrual of 80 hours of vacation leave, twelve paid holidays throughout the calendar year, and opportunities for personal and professional growth. Base salary is one component of our total rewards strategy. Compensation decisions and the base range for this role take into account many factors including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs.
A reasonable estimate of the base salary range is $70,720.00 - $106,080.00.