We are accelerating and securing the energy transition sustainably and profitably.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure Grid Software enables grid operators as well as industry and infrastructure companies to accelerate and secure the energy transition in a sustainable and profitable way. We connect the physical and the digital world with an integrated OT and IT landscape along the entire value chain from planning through operations to maintenance – following its design principles of modularity, openness, user-centricity, interoperability, and resilience.
Are you passionate about creating new possibilities?
We seek a professional Project Manager with a solid track record of leading external complex large scale Grid Control and Energy Market Management projects preferably in the utility/energy sector (Transmission and Distribution Scada/EMS software).
It's your role, here's the part you can play
- Define project scope, goals and results that support the strategic business goals and requirements in collaboration with account sales executives, senior management and stakeholders.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope to ensure adherence to project plan and manage risks with appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements for the contracted scope of the project(s) and maintain the relationship during the project execution.
- Liaise with project partners on an ongoing basis.
- Perform budgeting & forecasting and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Where required, work with other department managers for the allocation of required resources from within the company.
- Identify and oversee project dependencies and critical path.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
Be part of our team, here's what's needed:
- 5 + years of Project Management experience with large systems in the utility industry (preferably Scada/EMS software)
- Bachelors’ degree in computer science, electrical engineer, or power systems engineer
- Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting, and analysis
- Excellent client-facing and internal presentation skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail, multi-tasking skills, Advanced time management and analytical skills
- Expertise in the energy/utility Scada/EMS software industry
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project.
- Willingness to travel
- Already existing PMI certification is a plus
- Working knowledge of Agile Methodology is a plus
- An opportunity to work with innovative and modern technologies - products and services in the field of electrification, automation, and digitalization
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Unlimited Flexible Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
#LI-JH2 #LI-Remote #GSWUS
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.