Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team.
Visa Corporate IT (CIT) group has embarked on a major transformation journey. We are transforming ourselves into a true engineering organization where we put customer experience first. With this in mind, we are consolidating our Level 1 support teams across Corporate IT into a single organization and rethinking the way we provide Level 1 support to all end users. As a member of the End User Support Help Desk team, the Senior Help Desk Support Specialist will be responsible for providing exceptional end user experience while providing support for IT services and apps.
Reports to: IT Service Desk Team Lead
• Ensures customer satisfaction by providing timely response and resolution to contacts made to the Service Desk from different support channels.
• Ensures that contacts are logged with complete information into the ticketing tool and assigned with appropriate category and priority.
• Performs diagnosis using documented procedures, troubleshooting techniques and approved tools.
• Formulates and executes a logical diagnostic and resolution plan against non-standard or complex incidents and requests
• Reviews non-standard incidents and requests before these are escalated to other resolver groups
• Priority handler of VIP calls and tickets
• Keeps customers proactively updated on the status of their tickets.
• Assigns tickets - that are not resolvable by the Service Desk - to the correct resolver groups or vendors.
• Notifies management about reported - or potential - Major Incidents.
• Confirms customer satisfaction before closing a ticket.
• Continuously learns about new technologies and products supported by the Service Desk and proactively shares learnings.
• Create new knowledge articles and contribute to activities that keep knowledge base articles up to date.
• Meets and exceeds individual performance goals.
• Position is required to work various time zones, in support of 24x7x365 support requirements
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
• Excellent customer service skills with ability to work with users having different IT ability levels
• Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills. Ability to interact effectively with customers, vendors, peers and management via multiple communication channels
• Strong problem-solving skills and decision-making ability
• Troubleshooting knowledge for Microsoft Windows 7 / 10, Mac, Mobile Devices (Android & iOS), Microsoft Office applications suite, Office365, MS Exchange, Outlook, local and LAN printers, Wi-Fi, VPN, Internet Connectivity, Communication tools (Skype, Jabber, etc.)
• Work experience with Microsoft Active Directory Users and Groups Management
• An understanding of basic network management (TCP/IP, Wireless, DNS, DHCP) including administration of various kinds of network devices
• Experience using remote support tools e.g. Remote Desktop, LogMeIn, Team Viewer, Bomgar, etc.
• Minimum two years of work experience as IT Service Desk analyst supporting end users of Corporate IT services and apps
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.