- Drive technology with purpose to adjust to the customer needs and translate customer centricity into IT solutions bridging both GMM and IT worlds.
- Ensure that the GMM’s application landscape is aligned to current market innovations and latest trends.
- Ensuring new IT tool and their maintenance are compliant with Siemens rules and with local regulations in country.
- Strategically define and manage IT for all internal and external Partners and ensure that the needs of customers and the resulting solutions are aligned with the GMM IT Strategy.
- Be the face of GMM IT to interface between all IT Partners and GMM
- Master’s degree in IT, business administration with IT focus or a related field
- Optimal 4-5 years of professional experience in IT including in Siemens IT processes, technologies and workflows.
- A minimum of 3 years preferred in the area of leading large-scale digitalization and data analytics projects in a multicultural environment including managing senior stakeholders, preferably in the field of Global Mobility. An IT Project Management Certification is ideal.
- Assessment and implementation of market out-of-the-box technologies. Significant experience in digital process improvement projects and initiatives including implementing new tools and /or upgrades.
- Excellent in change management (accompanying process and organizational changes) and strong leadership skills and experience (disciplinary and functional).
- Business fluency in English is required, additional languages are a plus.
- Strong motivation for digitalization and digital transformation.
- The ability to review topics from a detailed perspective and to bigger picture thinking.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Team player.
- Empathetic and engaging.
- Able to motivate people across all layers of the organization.
- Innovative and creative in thinking.
- Solution orientated.
- Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
Siemens is committed to equal opportunities for women and men, as well as diversity as a source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more competitive and better prepared to successfully respond to the demands of our society. We value candidates who reflect the Diversity we enjoy in our Company.
#LI-VVG #LI-HYBRID #Siemens #PeopleAtSiemens #GBSpartnerofchoice
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time