Outlook Mobile is changing how the world works through mobile email. As professionals continue making the leap to mobile, we empower them to be more responsive and get more done from anywhere. In a world where more than half of email messages are first read on a mobile device, it’s essential to give people fantastic email experiences wherever they go.
The Outlook Mobile team is passionate about this quest and the Outlook Mobile app for iOS and Android provides innovative ways to focus on what’s important in your inbox, to schedule meetings, and work with attachments and files.
We are looking for a passionate Android Developer to join our team here in Bangalore. If you fit the job description below, we want to talk to you.
- Architect and build the Android email app that will be the mobile face of our company.
- Make technology and design decisions to deliver a fast, secure and insanely usable app.
- Work with the server team to define needs and APIs that will provide the best user experience.
- Create beautiful UI and intuitive UX that will delight users.
• BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent. • 4-8 years of experience in software development. • Expert level Java and experience with Android internals • Experience building an entire app from scratch and ideally a portfolio of apps featured in the Google Play. • Someone who knows every trick in the book on UI transitions, network communication and memory/battery efficiency • Strong UI/design skills and iOS experience are a plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.