NASCAR seeks the exceptional, the talented and the driven to contribute to its success as one of North America's premier sports. Offering opportunities in various areas across the sport, NASCAR encourages innovation and creativity on and off the track.
Become a Volunteer with The NASCAR Foundation!
The NASCAR Foundation is a leading charity that works to improve the lives of the children who need it the most in our NASCAR Communities. The NASCAR Foundation embodies the compassion of the NASCAR industry and offers an exciting fast paced work environment for up-and-coming professionals.
We're always accepting applications for unpaid volunteer opportunities. Submit your online profile and upload your resume for consideration. You may be contacted when a specific opportunity becomes available.
Duties may include:
- Assist team with the day-to-day responsibilities of current charitable programs, marketing initiatives, and business development efforts
- Create queries, reports, and donor communications within database
- Participate in projects related to budget and accounting
- Assist with the coordination of events and programs; compile recaps for events, programs and marketing
- Assist with the research of new charitable programs and initiatives
- Assist with daily social needs, as well as social for program and development partnerships
- Database or CRM experience
- Proficiency within a Windows OS and Microsoft Office environment
- Experience using Adobe Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Available to work a minimum of 16 hours per week, with flexibility to work up to 24 hours
- Field of study/degree: Business, Finance, Management, Marketing or related field
- Non-Profit organization experience
- Strong computer skills needed to assist with donor database management
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated strong partnering and team skills
- Organized with ability to multi-task in an environment of shifting priorities
- Willingness to take initiative and a creative approach on assigned projects
Benefits of volunteering with The NASCAR Foundation include:
- Exposure to the world of motorsports
- Learning the inner workings of a non-profit organization
- Working with a team on projects that have a direct impact on the organization’s success
- Adding valuable work experience and skills to a resume
Learn more about The NASCAR Foundation at nascarfoundation.org and follow us on our social networks at www.facebook.com/NASCARFoundation and Twitter: @NASCAR_FDN.
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at www.careers.nascar.com for consideration.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won’t take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Follow us on Twitter @NASCARJobs to stay current on all of our openings.