On Site Experienced Technology Support Analyst (NYC)
- Cyber security
- Technology support
- Technology & Infrastructure
- Application development and management
- Relationship management group
- Superior customer service and communication skills along with the ability to build rapport and strong business relationships with the user community.
- Experienced in providing end user support in a fast paced environment. Role requires the ability to interact with all levels in the organization including senior leadership.
- Candidate will possess strong technical knowledge of computer hardware/software including laptops, printer and mobile smartphone technologies along with Microsoft and MAC operating systems, MS-Office products including MS Outlook & Skype for Business.
- Position requires the ability to solve technical problems in person and virtually using remote control tools.
- Must be able to provide after-hours support on a rotational basis with occasional travel required to offices in local geography.
- Ability to work overtime including nights and weekends as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related IT field or 4 + years equivalent work experience providing client facing technical support configuring, installing, troubleshooting and repairing laptop hardware/software and mobile device technologies.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage stress effectively in high-pressure situations.
- Experience providing end user support in a professional services environment similar in size and scope to Deloitte.
- Dell, HP & Mac Laptop repair certification desired.
- A+, MCSE, Windows 10, ITIL, ACMT certifications a plus
- Project Management experience a plus.
- Prior experience in providing services to remote sites a plus.
- Experience supporting Audio/Video conferencing equipment and telephony equipment. (Polycom, Skype For Business)
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.