Data Delivery - Data Governance and Quality - Manager
- Manage teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies.
- Manage full life cycle implementations.
- Develop statements of work and/or client proposals.
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture.
- Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement.
- Develop and manage vendor relationships.
- Lead workshops for client education.
- Manage resources and budget on client projects.
- Assist and drive the team by providing oversight.
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
- Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
- 6+ years of relevant data management consulting or industry experience (master data, metadata, data architecture, data governance, data quality, data modeling) with experience including the following tools: Informatica DQ, Colibra, etc.
- 4+ years of experience leading and managing data delivery project teams through all phases of the project lifecycle from scoping and planning, requirements gathering, design, development testing, and go live.
- Significant experience leading complex data management engagements and team sizes ranging from 5 to 20 resources
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Ability to travel 80-100% of the time (Monday — Thursday/Friday)
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Proven skills as a team member, team lead or project manager on multiple full life cycle implementations.
- A proven resource in defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff and raise quality of data strategy, design and implementation across the practice by sharing insights and methods through training, community, etc.
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career.
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html