The Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A;) offering portfolio pairs leading acquisition and divestiture experience with broad global scale and industry and functional depth. Driving a deal to value creation requires identifying a critical sequence of activities and milestones but also lining up the resources and tools to achieve them.
Senior Consultants in Deloitte’s M&A; offering portfolio serve as trusted advisors to their clients in both the corporate and private equity space. They synthesize overall strategy by analyzing a wide variety of solutions, selecting the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements such as business case, pricing, or complex financial analysis, and interpreting and reporting on outputs.
M&A; | Restructuring and Cost Transformation
Our mandate is to enable our clients’ ability to grow, optimize, and fundamentally change the nature of their business and competitive position. We do this via M&A;, divestiture, and restructuring services from beginning to end.
A candidate must meet the minimum experience in one or more of the below:
Must have M&A; or M&A; Service Delivery Experience in the following areas:
- Experience participating in setting engagement objectives and scope
- Experience developing work plans for components of engagements, coordinate activities between work streams and identify changes in scope.
- Experience designing deliverable content to precisely reflect the engagement contract and client needs and strive to improve deliverable quality through verification and validation of results.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree and 5+ years consulting and/or industry experience; alternatively an MBA with 3+ years relevant work experience is acceptable.
- A Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Ability to travel 80-100% required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Ability to work independently; lead small teams focused on specific work streams of larger projects.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff.
- An advanced degree.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html