- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university with strong undergraduate academic record
- Expertise in Finance Service Delivery, Finance Operations, FP&A;, Finance Strategy, or EPM
- 8+ years of professional experience in a consulting setting
- Experience leading or managing teams and change initiatives (especially in a project management role)
- Experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources
- Professional competence in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Superior critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building, and communication skills
- Ability to build consensus and foster change in ambiguous settings
- Commitment to personal and professional growth
- Sense of responsibility to self, team, and client
- Outstanding integrity, initiative, creativity, and passion
- Record of consistent career progression with increasing levels of responsibility
- Ability to lead small teams and own deliverables
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Willingness and ability to travel 80%
- Must live within commuting distance to one of Deloitte’s consulting offices
- Experience in Digital Finance: CFO Analytics, Finance Cloud, SAP S4 Hana, Blockchain, and/or Robotics Process Automation
- Advanced degree in business (e.g., MBA) from a top tier program
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html