Client Relationship Executive (CRE) – Technology, Media & Telecommunications – Bay Area
Deloitte Services LP is seeking high performing candidates focused on developing strategic relationships, driving differentiated client experiences, and enabling an issue based platform approach to generating client impact. The focus will be on industry leading Technology, Media & Telecommunications (TMT) companies based in the San Francisco Bay Area/Silicon Valley. Candidates should have strong relationship management skills, a proven track record in selling professional services, an entrepreneurial spirit, and relevant industry experience. In this role, candidates will focus on two to three specific clients, and have responsibility for relationship and business development, as well as sales at those designated clients for the wide range of services offered by Deloitte's US subsidiaries.
The work you’ll do
The individual is responsible for building the relationship between Deloitte and the client, helping to generate client impact and market Deloitte's services, as well as the planning and penetration of target areas within the client's organization, and sales.
The role involves:
- Building trusted advisor relationships with key client executives through content-driven discussions and access to relevant industry trends
- Sustain key client relationships throughout opportunity and engagement life cycle
- Comfortable navigating various levels within the client organization
- Delivering differentiated client experiences and overall client impact
- Working closely with each account team member to develop differentiated strategies.
- Playing a leadership role in pursuits, proposals and overall account management
Supporting our client service teams’ execution of our U.S. firms’ strategies, the CRE is instrumental in helping our engagement teams deliver world-class service and value to our clients. The TMT team is a dedicated group across three Deloitte businesses focused on delivering value and impact across a wide range of platforms and issues.
• Passion for client service and client impact
• Track record of delivering high impact solutions and experiences
• Track record of developing high impact senior relationships
• 10-15 years’ experience as account relationship and/or business development manager serving Fortune 500 clients within the TMT space
• In-depth understanding of the TMT industry
• Strong professional services sales management knowledge and experience
• Demonstrated ability to leverage pre-existing network of clients or contacts in the marketplace
• Success in playing a leading role within a matrixed account team
• Strong background in crafting and delivering proposals
• Ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams in multiple client pursuits concurrently
• Demonstrated ability to function successfully as an individual contributor
• Poise, executive presence, outstanding communications skills
• Bachelor's degree required, MBA is desirable
• Located in San Francisco Bay Area/Silicon Valley
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html