Data Delivery - Master Data Management – Senior Consultant
- Identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations.
- Lead workshops for client education.
- Lead resources on client projects.
- Assist and drive the team by providing oversight.
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
- Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
- 4+ years of relevant data management consulting or industry experience
(master data, metadata, data architecture, data governance, data quality, data modeling) with experience including the following tools: Informatica, IBM, Oracle and Cloud MDM, Reltio, PIM, SAP BODS, etc.
• 2+ years of experience leading workstreams with significant experience leading components of data engagements and team sizes ranging from 3 to 10 resources.
• Ability to travel 80-100% of the time (Monday – Thursday/Friday)
• Bachelor’s Degree or 4+ years of equivalent professional experience
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Proven skills as a team member, team lead or project manager on at least 3 full life cycle implementations
- A proven resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Willingness to mentor junior staff.
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career.
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong Problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Ability to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to excel.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html