Customer & Marketing is creating a new model for a new age-we’re an agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and preparing for what’s next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and managed; we reshape how work gets done, and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. That’s the power of driving disruption. That’s Customer & Marketing.
Work you’ll do
A Field Service Consultant works within an engagement team and is responsible for identifying the organization’s needs, breaking down large scale projects to manageable tasks, working out which IT products to use based on cost benefit analysis and research, agreeing plans with the clients, explaining to designers and developers what’s required and overseeing the progress, producing documents that monitor progress and ensure the quality of the project and advising the client on managing future IT needs.
- Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
- Digital Experience | creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
- Flexible Consumption | the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
- Digital Foundry | a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
- DigitalMix | an integrated set of platforms to enable business re-platforming
- 2+ years of consulting experience
- Ability to travel to client sites 80-100% of the time
- 5 years of relevant ServiceMax (and/or domain knowledge with Click, IFS, Siebel)
- Must have completed at least 3 Salesforce Implementations successfully and 2 ServiceMax implementations
- 2 years of relevant Field Services Functional experience
- Expert Knowledge of ServiceMax product suite and its implementation
- Extremely good understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the ServiceMax application Web/mobile/Laptop
- Serve as escalation point for any project related issues
- Responsible for project adherence to milestones and implementation plan
- Extensive field service operations or management background including experience with customer service management
- Demonstrated leadership skills working with customers and peers
- Comfortable leading meetings/ sessions with Senior Management to discuss business process
- Excellent oral and written communication skills Hands-on experience in ServiceMax configuration and customization
- Salesforce.com DEV401 Service Cloud / ServiceMax Consultant Certification are preferred
- Proven ability to integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Familiarity with Outbound Messaging implementation is a plus
- Familiarity with Integrated Development Environments such as Eclipse
- Roles & Responsibilities: Lead project teams for ServiceMax solution
- Lead requirements and design workshops
- Complete requirements analysis and confirmation and Identify and document specifications for customizations
- Technical and Functional design and Support of configuration
- Support of testing/UAT
- Lead deployment and hand-off
- Liaise with and support of other functional groups including (but not limited to) training development support product engineering
- Provide business use cases supporting product QA of new releases and short- and long-term objectives
- Previous “Big 4” experience.
- Salesforce Certifications.
- Experience with Wave Analytics, Lightening, Blue Kai, Eloqua, Exact Target or Marketo
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other).
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical).
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html