- Function as integrators between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients’ business needs.
- Defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing, prototyping, and testing custom technology solutions, and supporting system implementation.
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
- Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
- 2+ years of relevant technology architecture consulting or industry experience in Consulting with Oracle products.
- Proficient in one or more Oracle products:
- Oracle Business Intelligence Cloud Service (BICS)
- Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI)
- Oracle R
- Oracle Big Data Appliance
- Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
- Oracle GoldenGate
- Experience with Oracle Data Integration ideally around on-prem and cloud based data integration strategies, Big Data, Cloud and Business Intelligence products & applications.
- 1+ years experience leading workstreams or small teams
- Experience providing support on data quality components during the implementation of the solution architecture.
- Experience providing technical recommendations for optimized data access and retention for the data warehouse.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years equivalent professional experience
- Ability to travel 80-100% of the time (Monday – Thursday/Friday)
- Experience with traditional Data Warehousing implementations and OBIEE, OBIA is a plus however must have experience with above referenced technologies and strategies for implementation and design.
- Experience providing oversight support to the design, development and QA teams.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff.
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization is preferred.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html