Customer Strategy & Applied Design Senior Consultant
Customer Strategy & Applied Design is creating a new model for a new age-we’re a creative agency and a consultancy. Creative design, state-of-the-art technology and your imagination merge here to create lasting impact for our clients. Our Deloitte strategy is to help clients define strategies, build brands, create experiences, and deliver platforms. We have put together the creative and the consultancy to provide the end-to-end services.
Work you’ll do
• Creating and driving digital strategies that develop new businesses or turn around ailing ones.
• Leading efforts regarding digital transformation and disruptions.
• Bringing together strategic, creative and technical skills to help leaders in the public and private sector understand how innovation and digital capabilities can help transform their businesses for the better.
- Customer Strategy| Help clients build capabilities to better understand customer value drivers and make choices about the markets and segments they serve through digital, social, and mobile channels; optimize pricing decisions and shape the most strategic issues on the CMO agenda
- Customer Experience | Help clients improve the quality, nature and power of interactions between the customer and the organization across the lifecycle of sales, marketing and service at each and every touch point.
- Applied Innovation | Help clients rapidly design, prototype and launch new businesses and experiences, translating insights on human behavior from design-led methods into offerings and technologies that delight customers and drive growth
- Digital Strategy | Help clients understand, envision and articulate “digital” as a business strategy aligned with their CEO’s agenda – and then craft a plan to embed everything they do with the latest technology solutions and business models to compete in the marketplace for customers and talent
• Four + years’ experience in consulting and/or start- ups and/or digital agency environment.
• Good understanding of digital strategy and business execution via technology enablement.
• Must know digital and using digital for a competitive advantage.
• Must have experience creating a digital business or product for the very first time, such as:
• Product line execution - from design to launch in an oversite and technology enablement role.
• Experience with introducing a new digital brand within an existing business.
• Design-led thinking and leadership of new product, market, and business model opportunities
• Experience leading value proposition design, market and competitive research, and in leading groups in workshop environments.
• Demonstrated understanding of the adoption of technology and its impact to future operating models and organizational structures.
• Demonstrated experience with technology design and implementation.
• A Bachelor’s degree.
• B2B and manufacturing industry experience is preferred.
• An advanced degree in an area of specialization.
How you’ll grow
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.