Job ID: 1800002705
About Loop Commerce
“Acquired by Synchrony in June 2018, Loop Commerce is a transformative force in the $400 billion Gift-Commerce category. The Menlo Park, CA company helps leading brands and retailers like Banana Republic, Target, Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus to eliminate the traditional obstacles their customers face when trying to purchase items as gifts. Among its many offerings, Loop Commerce's patented GiftNow® service integrates seamlessly into retailers' stores to offer gift givers enhanced choices at check out, and gives gift recipients options such as changing the size or color of an item before it ships to allow more confident, faster purchase decisions for shoppers and less hassle for recipients. Loop’s GiftNow is fast growing to become the ubiquitous consumer brand and gifting service, implemented and driven by these leading retailers. On the momentum of GiftNow's success, Loop Commerce has recently expanded with its Gift360™ suite of products, to drive further value to retailers and consumers alike, redefining how people buy and receive gifts across the digital and physical worlds. Additionally, ecosystem partners in payments, ad-tech, logistics, social and loyalty and benefiting much from Loop’s technology, capabilities and vast network of leading retailers, and now partnering with Loop to enhance their own businesses.
Loop Commerce and GiftNow have been profiled by numerous news organizations including CNBC, CBS, USA Today, Chain Store Age and Forbes, as changing the game for commerce as it relates to shopping others, and leading the category that is now defined as g-commerce (gift-commerce). The company has also been well recognized in 2016 as the best tech startup in Silicon Valley, and in 2017 was awarded the most innovative company in fintech and commerce. Loop Commerce defines its vibrant culture as being a family-like and fun-loving atmosphere, agile, and focused on defining the leading edge of something meaningful for millions of people. And now, while maintaining it’s start-up culture and fast-pace innovation, Loop has the backing and support of Synchrony to fuel and accelerate its growth and success”.
- Responsible for managing the Loop relationship with an assigned retailer or group of retail clients
- Maintain relationships through effective and timely communication, attending client meetings, develop product execution strategies/action plans, and ensure Loop strategies are effectively rolled out to retail client(s)
- Ability to earn significant relationships within the retailer/brand that can be leveraged to drive the program objectives for Loop
- Serve as key point of contact in connecting Loop product offerings with needs of the client
- Experience with B2B2C solutions within retail and commerce
- Assess client needs, business goals, and opportunities and jointly create and execute a growth plan(s) to align with the overall client business strategy
- Lead day-to-day operational aspects of the relationship, including gathering and addressing customer feedback, price management, and business improvement initiatives.
- Align with the retail clients on growth metrics, target opportunities & deliver on gifting penetration targets
- Leverage marketing and sales playbooks to drive the goals
- Partner with sales and marketing to cultivate strong partner connectivity and relationship
- Drive incremental sales for retailer through Loop products
- Execute on review sessions and KPIs with clients. Incorporate the client’s key business objectives and strategic vision into the planning process to achieve set objectives
- Collaborate with the Products team and marketing to share client feedback and drive for continuous improvements.
- Develop annual engagement strategies for retail clients to support business goals.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of equivalent work experience in Retail, commerce or Financial Services
- Minimum of 8 years Client Relationship Management experience, working with enterprise clients and interacting with senior leadership, and driving B2B2C solutions
- Willing to travel up to 75% of the time
- Strong interpersonal, communication, training, negotiation and presentation skills
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to manage geographically dispersed teams
- Highly motivated; ability to develop relationships with all management levels internally and with a client
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- Effective 1-1-18, new hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a “consistently meets expectations” performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
The salary range for this position is 85,000.00 - 170,000.00 USD Annual
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions are bonus eligible.