SCAM ALERT: Caution against fraudulent job offers!More Info
Caution against fraudulent job offers!
We have been informed of instances where jobseekers are led to believe of fictitious job opportunities with Deloitte US (“Deloitte”). In one or more such cases, false promises of actual or potential selection, or initiation or completion of the recruitment formalities appear to have been or are being made. Some jobseekers appear to have been asked to pay money to specified bank accounts of individuals or entities as a condition of their selection for a ‘job’ with Deloitte. These individuals or entities are in no way connected with Deloitte and do not represent or otherwise act on behalf of Deloitte.
We would like to clarify that:
- At Deloitte, ethics and integrity are fundamental and not negotiable.
- We are against corruption and neither offer bribes nor accept them, nor induce or permit any other party to make or receive bribes on our behalf.
- We have not authorized any party or person to collect any money from jobseekers in any form whatsoever for promises of getting jobs in Deloitte.
- We consider candidates only on merit and that we provide an equal opportunity to eligible applicants.
- No one other than designated Deloitte personnel (e.g., a Deloitte recruiter or Deloitte hiring partner) is permitted to extend any job offer from Deloitte.
Anyone who at any time has made or makes any payment to any party against promises of job or selection for a job with Deloitte or any matter related to this (including those for ‘registration’, ‘verification’ or ‘security deposit’) or otherwise engages with any such person who has made or makes fraudulent promises or offers, does so (or has done so) entirely at their own risk. Deloitte takes no responsibility or liability for any such unauthorized or fraudulent actions or engagements.
We encourage jobseekers to exercise caution.
CORE BUSINESS OPERATIONS
Core Business Operations (CBO) is an integrated set of offerings that addresses our clients' core business issues. CBO provides a gamut of consulting services spanning advisory, implementation and operations. CBO practitioners help our clients transform, modernize, and run their existing technology platforms right from process design to implementation and finally ensuring roll-out transition.
CBO has four different offerings — Systems Engineering focused on design, delivery and support of large scale software applications and integrated systems; Cloud Engineering focused on end-to-end cloud services from migration strategy into transformation and cloud operations; Core Industry Solutions focused on industry vertical, sector specific solutions that drive operational change and automate the core of the business; and Operations Transformation focused on creating a flexible, innovative business model for clients supported by a strong operations foundation. CBO serves clients across Life Sciences and Health Care, Government & Public Services and Financial Services among other industries.
LOW CODE NO CODE – SENIOR MANAGER
As a Senior Manager at Deloitte Consulting, you will be responsible for leading multiple teams providing Low Code No Code platform implementation and support services to clients. You will be responsible for: building client relationships, developing solutions tailored to clients needs, providing subject matter expertise, leading technical development and configuration, leading multiple delivery teams and driving business development.
Work you’ll do
· Lead a multiple teams to deliver application design, development, enhancements, break-fixes, standard application changes and maintenance activities
· Organize and deliver services on a cross-section of projects
· Provide leadership in developing and executing a platform strategy
· Develop and/or configure solutions following established timelines, application development standards and quality processes in projects
· Serve as a “Subject Matter Expert”, adding interpretive value to data presented or experienced insight into a functional process or issue
· Provide hands-on guidance for technical solutions
· Contribute to the development and cultivation of business and vendor relationships
· Display business judgment in anticipating client/project needs and developing alternative solutions
· Identify opportunities for other Deloitte service offerings that can address client needs
· Assign and supervise the work of team members and support delivery teams and staff
· Ensure quality assurance principles are met across projects and deliverables including performing detailed reviews on deliverables
· Actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities providing input and guidance into the staffing process
· Build and drive program plans and timelines
· Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients / manage senior level client relationships
· Communicate risks/issues, progress and successes with client executives, stakeholders and Deloitte leadership
· Communicate status to client executives, stakeholders and Deloitte leadership
· Run the daily calls / scrum meetings and drive collaboration across locations
· Interact with onsite clients, coordinator / scrum master, onsite and offshore development and QA teams, support teams and other cross-functional teams
· Communicate with client stakeholders to understand business and technical requirements and manage questions/clarifications
· Manage dependencies with other teams and change requests
· Handle real time issues occurred and drive through to resolution
· Define and implement best practices and procedures
· Coach junior team members
· Manage project budget, costs and expenses
CBO practitioners work on design, delivery and support of a variety of solutions that help our clients meet business objectives. These solutions range from large scale ground-up custom developed applications, to cloud based development and integration services as well as customizing industry sector focused packages. As a Low Code No Code capability hire on this team, you would get opportunities to work on all adjacent area technologies along with Low Code No Code solutions.
· Bachelor’s degree from accredited university with strong academic record
· MHA/B.E./B.Tech./MCA/MSc/M.Tech/BSC/MBA or any medical qualification
Skills / Project Experience - required:
Experience of leading a team with 20 members or more
Experience in business development and proven ability to meet sales goals
Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
Pre-sales, proposal, and RFP experience
Demonstrable strong project and program management experience in managing software development projects
Ability to work ‘hands on’ with multiple teams team in a globally distributed model with onsite-nearshore-offshore model
Experience managing large teams (20+) of analysts/developers/configurators/testers
Strong ability to manage multiple stakeholders (internal and external)
Experience managing senior-level client relationships
Deep understanding of application design, development, support and enhancement lifecycle
Strong track record working as a team lead / manager to develop technical solutions for client problems
Experience working in software development life cycle (waterfall/Agile) across all phases including design, development, testing, implementation, deployment, maintenance
Ability to develop and maintain documentation of business processes/requirements/specification/system enhancements
Ability to identify and staff resources based on required skills and role to be filled
Experience coaching junior team members
Ability to manage project budget, costs and expenses
Demonstrated ability and eagerness to learn new technical skills quickly
Solid analytical and critical thinking skills
Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (including oral, written and presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint))
Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
Ability to work independently and manage multiple workstream and task assignments
Experience managing service levels, metrics and status reporting
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
Skills / Project Experience - recommended:
· Experience working in an onsite-offshore model
· Experience working at a client site
· Database development skills
· Knowledge of coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, testing and operations
· DevOps experience to deploy and maintain client projects
· Understanding of the technology landscape including open source, commercial on-premises, and cloud-based tools
· Full-Stack web application development experience
· User Interface (UI) design knowledge
· Experience designing modular, object-oriented programming
· Experience developing across Windows/UNIX
· Experience developing for mobile platforms
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. Deloitte University (DU): The Leadership Center in Westlake, Texas, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Deloitte University (DU): The Leadership Center
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
"“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates and/or other entities.
In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of DTTL. Like DTTL, Deloitte LLP does not provide services to clients. Instead, services are primarily provided by the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, including:
•Deloitte & Touche LLP
•Deloitte Consulting LLP
•Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
•Deloitte Tax LLP
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html