Imagine New Horizons…
Dassault Systèmes' Corporate Investor Relations team is looking for a Sr. North American Investor Relations Speaker to join the existing team.
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
What Will Your Role Be?
As the Sr. Investor Relations Speaker you will contribute to messaging and cover North American Investor Relations. This is an essential part of the investment community and most important to the Dassault Systèmes shareholder base. Reporting to the VP of Investor Relations, you are in charge of the North America investor base development. You will contribute to IR messaging by proposing draft press releases, including notably CEO and CFO quotes, and annual and first-half Management Discussions and Analysis (MD&A) drafts. As one of the Dassault Systèmes official speakers you will communicate with the financial market community and provide feedback of your contacts.
Essential Investor Relations team responsibilities:
- Provide a permanent point of contact between Dassault Systèmes and financial markets community, influencing sell-side analysts and equity & bonds investors.
- Draw-up, submit and implement Dassault Systèmes financial marketing policy, notably one-on-one meetings, road-shows, brokers conferences, site visits, etc.
- Prepare quarterly financial publications, contribute to yearly and half-yearly regulatory publications, and organize capital market days.
- Ensure full compliance with laws and stock market regulations.
Your Challenges Ahead
As a member of the IR team, your mission will include the following:
- Being Dassault Systèmes spokesperson on financial markets, taking complete charge, in full autonomy of the North America Investor Relations role. Travelling across North America (once safe to travel again) to meet with financial analysts and investors (alone or with executives).
- Proposing and ensuring validation and conducting actions to expand Dassault Systèmes North American shareholder base.
- Contributing to messaging for earnings announcements and Investor Relations events such as road shows and capital market days.
- Writing earnings press releases and management scripts and other press releases such as M&A and capital market days.
- In terms of compliance documents, writing Management Discussion & Analysis reports (MD&A), for the Annual Report and Chairman’s letter.
Your Key Success Factors:
- The ideal candidate should have experience working in equity markets for a minimum of 4 years.
- Prior experience with a software or technology company is a plus.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- English as a first language. French language skills would be a plus.
- Experience writing financially-oriented news releases and Management Discussions and Analysis (MD&A). This candidate could have formally been a financial analyst, an investor relations speaker from a public company or agency, and / or a financial journalist.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze financial data sets and understands businesses across multiple industries.
- Knowledge of capital markets practices.
- Proactive and self-motivated; anticipate upcoming clients projects and deliverables.