SCAM ALERT: Caution against fraudulent job offers!More Info
Caution against fraudulent job offers!
We have been informed of instances where jobseekers are led to believe of fictitious job opportunities with Deloitte US (“Deloitte”). In one or more such cases, false promises of actual or potential selection, or initiation or completion of the recruitment formalities appear to have been or are being made. Some jobseekers appear to have been asked to pay money to specified bank accounts of individuals or entities as a condition of their selection for a ‘job’ with Deloitte. These individuals or entities are in no way connected with Deloitte and do not represent or otherwise act on behalf of Deloitte.
We would like to clarify that:
- At Deloitte, ethics and integrity are fundamental and not negotiable.
- We are against corruption and neither offer bribes nor accept them, nor induce or permit any other party to make or receive bribes on our behalf.
- We have not authorized any party or person to collect any money from jobseekers in any form whatsoever for promises of getting jobs in Deloitte.
- We consider candidates only on merit and that we provide an equal opportunity to eligible applicants.
- No one other than designated Deloitte personnel (e.g., a Deloitte recruiter or Deloitte hiring partner) is permitted to extend any job offer from Deloitte.
Anyone who at any time has made or makes any payment to any party against promises of job or selection for a job with Deloitte or any matter related to this (including those for ‘registration’, ‘verification’ or ‘security deposit’) or otherwise engages with any such person who has made or makes fraudulent promises or offers, does so (or has done so) entirely at their own risk. Deloitte takes no responsibility or liability for any such unauthorized or fraudulent actions or engagements.
We encourage jobseekers to exercise caution.
M&A IT Integration & Divestiture Manager
Deloitte’s US Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Offering Portfolio enables our client’s ability to grow, shrink, and fundamentally change the nature of their business and competitive position in a dynamic market full of change and disruption. By providing merger and acquisition services from beginning to end, we bring a large scope of capabilities to the market and opportunity for our practice and firm. The US M&A Offering Portfolio works with Industry teams to identify trends that could lead to M&A or strategic cost events and enables us to sell front-end strategic work creating pull through for transformative services.
Work you’ll do
As a Manager, you will lead and deliver small or components of large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies. Manager level responsibilities include: providing service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches, evaluating and validating analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement. You will be expected to implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance. Managers participate in business development activities.
M&A IT advises, implements, and delivers transformative solutions to clients to optimize their IT activities due to a pending/completed transaction, restructuring and strategic cost transformation event. This team helps clients refocus their IT capabilities and identify their optimal Transaction and Transformation strategies. As the Next-Gen provider of M&A services, M&A IT uses Delivery Innovation, Cloud and Flexible Compute Services to enhance every aspect of IT within the M&A landscape. The team also provides subject matter knowledge across critical components of IT (e.g. infrastructure, applications, IT operations, IT finances and expenses, Active Directory, end-user computing, messaging, enterprise architecture, testing). Our practitioners perform business process analysis, mapping, and design for M&A projects focused on an IT work stream including IT infrastructure separation, data center migration, application integration/separation/rationalization, or IT synergies/cost reduction.
- A candidate must have M&A or M&A Service Delivery Experience in the following areas:
- Participating in setting engagement objectives and scope.
- Framing issues and breaking it down into hypotheses to be solved
- Developing work plans for components of engagements, coordinate activities between work streams and identify changes in scope.
- Designing deliverable content to precisely reflect the engagement contract and client needs and strive to improve deliverable quality through verification and validation of results.
- Managing cross-functional teams to deliver M&A engagements across all of phases of the M&A lifecycle including due-diligence, pre-close, and post-merger integration.
- Collaborating with practitioners in other practices and businesses
- Providing corporate and private equity buyers with a broad continuum of advisory services to support mergers, acquisitions, carve-outs, investment and financing structures, disposition alternatives and post-transaction activities.
- Partnering with senior executives to define how they employ M&A – in alignment with their corporate strategy – to drive profitable growth and enable them to compete effectively in their industry.
- Providing industry insight and analytical support using data mining, pattern matching, data visualization, and predictive modelling tools to produce analysis and algorithms that enables pre-deal and post-deal integration, divestiture, and major restructuring/cost transformation activities to achieve/exceed deal value, synergy targets, or strategic cost takeout objectives.
- Managing service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches, evaluating and validating analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement.
- Managing day-to-day interactions with executive clients and sponsors; develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients.
- Participating and leading aspects of the proposal development process; contributing to the development of proposal pricing strategies.
- Identifying and developing add-on sales opportunities
- Performing role of counselor and coach; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
- Improving internal processes, and promote knowledge sharing in the team, by contributing to the community of practice, blogs, and other forms of market eminence.
- Bachelor's degree and 6+ years consulting and/or industry experience; alternatively an MBA with 5+ years relevant work experience is acceptable.
- Depth in at least one area of Information Technology.
- Knowledge of Cloud Migration/Standup is a plus.
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS PowerPoint & Excel Modeling).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Ability to apply practical experience with communications, culture, and change management.
- Ability to perform analysis and synthesize data into useful insights.
- Experience in financial analysis, business process reengineering and operational performance improvement analysis.
- Experience with staff development and eagerness to mentor junior practitioners.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- An advanced degree is preferred.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.