SCAM ALERT: Caution against fraudulent job offers!More Info
Caution against fraudulent job offers!
We have been informed of instances where jobseekers are led to believe of fictitious job opportunities with Deloitte US (“Deloitte”). In one or more such cases, false promises of actual or potential selection, or initiation or completion of the recruitment formalities appear to have been or are being made. Some jobseekers appear to have been asked to pay money to specified bank accounts of individuals or entities as a condition of their selection for a ‘job’ with Deloitte. These individuals or entities are in no way connected with Deloitte and do not represent or otherwise act on behalf of Deloitte.
We would like to clarify that:
- At Deloitte, ethics and integrity are fundamental and not negotiable.
- We are against corruption and neither offer bribes nor accept them, nor induce or permit any other party to make or receive bribes on our behalf.
- We have not authorized any party or person to collect any money from jobseekers in any form whatsoever for promises of getting jobs in Deloitte.
- We consider candidates only on merit and that we provide an equal opportunity to eligible applicants.
- No one other than designated Deloitte personnel (e.g., a Deloitte recruiter or Deloitte hiring partner) is permitted to extend any job offer from Deloitte.
Anyone who at any time has made or makes any payment to any party against promises of job or selection for a job with Deloitte or any matter related to this (including those for ‘registration’, ‘verification’ or ‘security deposit’) or otherwise engages with any such person who has made or makes fraudulent promises or offers, does so (or has done so) entirely at their own risk. Deloitte takes no responsibility or liability for any such unauthorized or fraudulent actions or engagements.
We encourage jobseekers to exercise caution.
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. Traditional security programs have often been unsuccessful in unifying the need to both secure and support technology innovation required by the business. Join Deloitte's Advisory Cloud Cyber Services team and become a member of the largest group of cybersecurity professionals worldwide.
Work you’ll do
As a Cyber Cloud Security Manager/Architect, you will be at the front lines with our clients supporting them with their cloud security needs to securely navigate their journey to the cloud on the leading cloud platforms, by implementing industry leading practices around cyber risks and cloud security for clients. The Cloud Security Architect will leverage broad technical knowledge of the security practices of key public cloud offerings of providers such as Amazon Web Services, Azure or Google to establish secure design patterns, to architect integrations with customers’ existing security policies, and to assist in ensuring the security and compliance of the cloud environment. You will:
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) on cloud cyber risk for at least one of the leading cloud platforms (AWS, Microsoft Azure/ Office 365, GCP, Alibaba Cloud, Oracle Cloud) for senior business and technology stakeholders.
- Lead the Cloud Security Infrastructure Design and Architecture on client engagements.
- Lead Cyber Risk teams as part of Cloud Transformation projects at industry leading clients using cloud platform (such as AWS, Azure, GCP, Alibaba Cloud, Oracle Cloud) services.
- Educate business and technology stakeholders on value propositions of cloud and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud (such as AWS, Azure, GCP, Alibaba Cloud, Oracle Cloud).
- Capture and share leading-practice knowledge amongst the technology community.
- Lead/support implementation of cloud environments and agile application development technologies in areas of software development, integration, and test of software applications and infrastructure.
- Lead the architecting and design of complex cloud solutions for clients.
- Review and finalize reference architectures for cloud native high-performance environments, designing business solutions in cloud, developing deployment, migration, operation and monitoring guides.
- Lead the deploying, managing, operating, enhancing, and automating of client's AWS, Azure, GCP environments.
- Execute on Cloud security engagements during different phases of the lifecycle – assess, design, and implementation.
- Coordinate enhancements and deployment efforts and provide insight and recommendations for implementing cloud security solutions.
- Lead cloud security assessments and provide recommendations on required configurations for client cloud platforms (such as AWS, Azure, GCP, Alibaba Cloud, Oracle Cloud) and environments based on Deloitte’s Cloud Cyber Risk Framework and industry standard frameworks such as ISO, CSA-CSM and NIST. This can include cloud-native or third-party solutions including directory services (e.g., LDAP, Azure Active Directory (AAD)), infrastructure (compute/networking/storage) services, data protection services, security monitoring, logging, PaaS services, and SaaS services (e.g., Office 365).
- Develop strategic and tactical security remediation recommendations / cyber risk roadmap to address identified security gaps.
- Lead cybersecurity controls testing across client’s cloud environments to determine control effectiveness and adherence to both internal cybersecurity policies and standards and external requirements (e.g. certifications, laws, regulations and contracts).
- Design and develop cloud platform-specific security policies, standards, and procedures for management group and account/subscription management and configuration (e.g. Azure Policy, Azure Security Center, AWS Config), identity management and access control, firewall management, auditing and monitoring, security incident and event management, data protection, user and administrator account management, SSO, conditional access controls and password/secrets management.
- Troubleshoot problems with cloud infrastructure (e.g., domain name service, virtual network peering, dedicated cloud connectivity services – Azure ExpressRoute, AWS DirectConnect, Google Cloud Dedicated Interconnect) and resources (e.g., virtual machines, virtual networks, cloud databases) in a multi-cloud vendor environment and lead analysis of technical platform issues, client communication, and resolution as part of cyber risk mitigation steps.
- Assist clients in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods, and tools to support cloud adoption for secure migration of existing workloads to a cloud vendor. This may cover services such as tenant setup and service configuration focused on cloud cyber risk mitigation, IAM (e.g., PIM/PAM, MFA, SSO, Conditional Access), data protection (e.g., DLP, encryption, PKI), network security (e.g., firewalls, WAF), etc.
- Perform cloud orchestration and automation (Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)) in single and multi-tenant environments using tools like Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt etc.
- Design, implement, manage, and automate DevSecOps capabilities in cloud offerings using CI/CD toolsets and automation (e.g., Boto3, Lambda, Azure Functions, Google Functions, Python, JSON).
- Ensure DevSecOps systems we build are robust in the sense they can scale, handle rapid growth, and limit exposure to single points of failure and security vulnerabilities.
- Manage entire deployment pipelines working with tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt stack, etc.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of testing methodologies, test automation and software development principles.
- Champion Agile leading-practices, processes, and tools in support of DevSecOps processes with respect to Test Automation.
- Monitor and maintain multiple (DevSecOps) environments based on requirements.
- Improve agility and resilience of cloud environments identifying opportunities to reduce IT operations through automation.
- Support and enable team members across both technical and management leadership capacities.
- Support Managed Services team on client calls as necessary as an SME.
- Provide internal cloud security technical training to Advisory personnel as needed.
- Lead the team on proposals, whitepapers, proof of concepts, technical eminence materials and firm initiatives.
Deloitte Advisory's Cloud Cyber team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory’s Cyber Risk Services practice.
- 5+ years of information technology and/or information security experience
- 3+ years in an engineering role designing and supporting public clouds – AWS, GCP, Azure.
- 3+ years of hands-on technical experience with at least one cloud platform in security or infrastructure implementation and operations.
- 5+ years of hands-on technical experience with infrastructure systems such as networking (e.g. WAF, Firewall and load balancing), operating systems, SCCM and endpoint engineering, and infrastructure automation implementation or operations.
- 3+ years of working with different Cloud platforms (Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)) and environments (Public, Private, Hybrid).
- 3+ years of working experience with Virtualization including security for one or more of the following: Compute, Network, Storage, End-point, Application.
- Depth of experience with multiple security technologies such as Firewalls, Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems, Vulnerability Scanning, WAF, Wireless LAN, NAC, DLP, DDoS Mitigation, WAN security, CASB, SIEM, Content Filtering, Cloud Security gateways, Secure Proxies, SSL crypto solutions, and automation.
- Demonstrated capability to design, deploy, operationalize and automate secure and highly scalable enterprise systems on public cloud – AWS, Azure and Google.
- Experience with secure software development, data protection, cryptography, key management, identity and access management (IAM), network security (VPNs) within cloud environments.
- Experience in architecting and deploying secure software defined and virtualized networks.
- Knowledge in designing, implementing, and managing DevSecOps capabilities in cloud offerings using CI/CD toolsets and automation.
- Experience in managing pipelines and working with tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt stack and Terraform.
- Experience in installing and configuring native and third-party databases in the cloud such as MongoDB, MYSQL, Couchbase, Oracle.
- Experience in agile leading-practices, processes, and tools in support of DevSecOps processes with respect to Test Automation.
- Understanding of industry regulatory and compliance requirements (i.e., FedRAMP, PCI-DSS, NIST, HIPAA) and skilled at interpreting the compliance and security requirements into implementable and repeatable controls.
- Experience in the creation and maintenance of security policies and procedures, managing the protection of information systems and assets.
- Client interfacing, relationship building, and consulting skills.
- BA/BS Degree is required. Ideally in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology.
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Limited sponsorship available.
- Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability.
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel.
- Experience with leading multiple distributed teams across different geographies.
- Participate in and actively support mentoring relationships within practice.
- Previous Consulting or Big 4 experience preferred.
- Experience with previous cloud migrations is a plus.
- Depth of experience and knowledge in cloud platform technologies such as Amazon’s VPC, Elastic Load balancing, Global Accelerator, Transit Gateway, Security Groups, Identity and Access Management IAM, Route 53, Key Management Service (KMS), PrivateLink Direct Connect, Virtual Private Network, CloudFront and API Gateway.
- Experience with cloud automation and container tools like bash scripting, Ansible, Docker, Chef or Puppet.
- Experience with JSON, Python, XML and ability to write cloud automation scripts desired.
- Certifications such as: AWS Certified Architect, MCSE new role-based certifications (Azure), GCP Cloud Architect, CCSP, CISSP.
- Knowledge of security and privacy-related industry standards and frameworks (e.g., ISO 27001/2, NIST 800-53, NIST CSF, CSA CCM) is a plus.
- Ability to develop compelling proposals for client to clearly articulate the need for information security.
- Knowledge of business process, user provisioning process, and security maintenance processes.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte Advisory” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.