Enterprise Account Executive
Managed by Q is the platform for office management. Q makes it easy to run an office by connecting offices to services, including cleaning, maintenance, office administration, IT, and security. Companies use Q’s marketplace to discover vetted service providers, request project quotes, schedule work, and pay for office services, all in one place. A solution for recurring and ad-hoc office needs, Q saves companies valuable time and supports office operations for thousands of businesses nationwide.
- You are a salesperson because it’s in your DNA to sell and you couldn’t imagine doing anything else. You have a highly successful track record with value-based, consultative selling.
- You are highly intelligent. You know every conversation is different, you think dynamically and remain calm under pressure.
- You’re a natural relationship builder who knows how to engage people and understand what’s important to them.
- You’re relentless, passionate and driven. You view challenges as opportunities. You know the only way to handle rejection is to try again.
- You are intellectually curious. You approach conversations with prospects as opportunities to learn more about the nuances of workplace operations.
- You believe in the mission of Q to make the world work better, and have limitless potential to grow within the organization.
- You are a positive person. You are action and results oriented. You focus on solutions, not problems.
- Meet and exceed monthly/quarterly quotas and key metrics
- Manage the entire sales cycle including prospecting, outreach, qualifying, pitching, and closing business through a mix of in-person and phone-based selling
- Maintain accurate and up to date records in Salesforce.com at all times, including activity logs and pipelines
- Actively work to be an expert in office operations; constantly seeking new ways to help potential clients save money and improve their workplace operations
- Craft customized office management proposals and manage RFP processes for large prospective clients
- Make a highly positive impact on culture and team - work well with others, share learnings, build trust, lead by example
- Seek ways to constantly improve, absorb and apply coaching
- At least 3-5 years+ of successful B2B selling experience; preference given to SaaS experience and/or experience selling to or working with office managers, facilities managers, or HR
- Experience with both inside and outside sales
- Demonstrable experience with value-based, consultative selling
- You’re hard-working, driven, and intelligent
- You’re a student of the sales game - you’re self-motivated and coachable; you welcome feedback and always want to improve
- Ground floor opportunity at one of the fastest growing companies in the world
- Competitive salary
- Generous stock options
- 401(k) with matching
- 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something BIG