Lead, Client Advocacy (Independent Wealth)
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage over $800 billion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Mountain View, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Chicago.
Addepar is looking for a Head of Independent Wealth Client Advocacy team, to lead our Client Advocacy efforts with our Independent Wealth clients.
As a lead of the Independent Wealth Client Advocacy team, you will be responsible for the business relationship and client health of Addepar’s clients - Family Offices, RIAs, Channel Partners. You will work cross-functionally to develop initiatives that enable Addepar to expand our engagement within this market segment.Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the entire Independent Wealth book of business, focusing on Addepar’s Client Advocacy Mission and growing the number of referenceable accounts.
- Set the overall vision and strategy plan on how to strengthen Addepar’s relationships with its Independent Wealth client segment, enabling Addepar’s growth.
- Ensure cross functional alignment within the Independent Wealth market segment, by working closely with Marketing, Sales, Deployments, Market Development, Product, Engineering, Support, Academy, and others.
- Co-own renewals.
- Set, communicate, and manage expectations of the Advocacy team.
- Build a high performing, learning-oriented Client Advocacy team that achieves and exceeds professional goals and targets.
- Focus on scale and automation of workflows through technology.
- 7+ years’ experience in a client-facing Wealth Management / Advisory role, management consulting, or as a Customer Success / Relationship Manager at a Financial Services SaaS company.
- Strong managerial and leadership skills, and experience leading teams (including coaching and mentoring teammates) is prefered.
- Able to provide timely, actionable feedback, guidance and coaching that is well received by your audience.
- Experience building customer programs and/or with customer marketing.
- Strong interpersonal skills and track record of building collaborative relationships.
- Knowledge of Customer Experience lifecycle and exposure to Net Promoter System is a plus.
- Experience with Addepar a strong plus.
- Travel required.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.