Sr. Marketing Specialist -SEO
Dining out is about shared experiences and connections. At OpenTable, we have a passion for food and dining and enabling these great life moments. As Sr. Marketing Specialist, SEO, you will play a vital role in introducing new diners to OpenTable as well as connecting our existing audience with fantastic dining experiences thru our SEO channel. You will also lead our efforts around App Store Optimization (ASO). As part of our overall Search team, you will also help with cross-channel analyses and projects.
- Lead numerous SEO projects – write requirements, review with stakeholders and own project management
- Collaborate closely with Product, Engineering, Data Science, Content and other teams
- Help lead ongoing optimization of our sites including both technical elements and content
- Support ad hoc analyses for SEO channel in relation to performance and trends
- Help identify new strategies and opportunities to continue to grow our organic channel
- Lead ASO efforts including keyword visibility in the app stores and app store A/B testing of design and copy
- Help grow SEO as a key part of our international expansion strategy
- Partner with our PPC team on cross-channel projects and analyses
- BA/BS degree required
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience in a consumer-focused company with a demonstrated track record of driving results
- Specific technical knowledge and experience with SEO strategies and best practices is required
- Experience with ASO and A/B testing strongly preferred
- Ability to be both strategic and tactical to prioritize opportunities, test and implement successful campaigns
- Strong analytic skills and proficiency in Excel; experience with Google Analytics or other platforms preferred
- Efficient, highly productive multitasker; self-motivated and flexible; thrives in entrepreneurial environment
- Up to date knowledge of Search industry news/trends; passion for food/dining preferred
About Our Team:
We are a fast and flexible growth oriented team. We respond to new opportunities, test and learn and find strategies that truly drive value in our global markets. We are a unique combination of left brain and right brain – we love data and technical details - but we are still marketers at heart and love creating campaigns that resonate with diners.
OpenTable is the world’s leading provider of online restaurant reservations, seating more than 24 million diners per month via online bookings across more than 43,000 restaurants. The OpenTable network connects restaurants and diners, helping new diners discover and book the perfect table and helping restaurants deliver personalized hospitality to keep guests coming back. OpenTable was founded in 1998 and is a part of The Priceline Group.
Want a seat at our table? If you’re smart, creative, and excited about developing innovative technology that’s changing the way people dine out, we’d like to meet you.