People Success Manager
The future is infinitely wide and begging to be reimagined and SapientRazorfish is looking for people who have the courage to make their dent in what has always been. If you have an optimism that says there is no limit to what we can achieve in a time inviting those with vision to shake things up, then we should talk. Our work is fueled by connected thinking, challenging boundaries, and the power of digital redefining a connected world. Our people thrive because of the belief that it’s both our privilege and responsibility to usher our clients and the world into what is next. We’re seeking those who question the status quo and want to reimagine the way the world works while realizing a smarter way for business to help – all in service of improving the daily lives of people, the world, your career. Next_reimagined.
Manager, People Success
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following and others as assigned:
- II. GPC
GPC Program Management
Oversee and manage various programs tracks.
Leverage and oversee the Core Services team based in India to manage the repeatable and administrative components of our programs.
Domestic Relocations Track –North America
Oversee/Administer Publicis.Sapient’s Domestic Relocation policy for moves within country for the US and Canada
Prepare cost estimates for stakeholder approvals
Drive policy updates and policy improvements annually
Provide briefings of policy to relocating person
Coordinate with stakeholders on compensation recommendations
Coordinate approvals across decision makers
Manage the relocation vendor (Weichert) to ensure adherence to Publicis.Sapient agreements and level of service expectations
Manage difficult conversations with all stakeholders re: Publicis.Sapient’s standard package, what is approved/covered etc.
Oversee monthly budget accruals process with finance for domestic relocations
Oversee the review and approval of invoices in MarkView Web Inbox and own the billing process including creation of purchase orders, invoice auditing, authorizing and monitoring payments to external vendors.
Oversee the management of the relocation tracker in SharePoint
Oversee execution of Taleo system tasks for new hire relocations
Localizations Track- North America
Liaising with stakeholders (Staffing, HR business partners, and immigration) to manage the operational transition of our travelers to North America employment.
Serve as a key point of contact for all North America localization matters, interfacing with current travelers, Business Managers, HR Business Partners/Talent Managers, Finance and Payroll.
Other GPC Programs
Contribute and collaborate on other GPC programs and tracks as required.
- III. Miscellaneous
Produce regular and ad hoc reporting to stakeholders
Respond to people questions related to policies via help desk queue and other methods
Adhere to company compliance and other internal/external compliance standards
Ensure compliance with all state, federal and country specific regulations
Provide back up to other GPC processes
- III. Company Contribution
Work with People Success management to support the core values, and corporate social responsibility to assist in finding ways to keep them vital for the office and it’s people
Participates in, and assists with, company events such as training and internal initiatives
Supports People Strategy with key people activities, such as performance rounds, terminations, relocations, etc.
Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5-7 years’ work experience in HR, operations preferred with increasing level of responsibility.
- Must have exceptional operational, people, analytical, and technical skills
- Client focused, with the ability to provide excellent service to people and travelers engaged in the domestic relocation and localization process
- Excellent time management with the ability to remain organized in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Self-starter with the ability to take direction and work well independently
- Ability to evaluate priority and multi-task accordingly
- Ability to write business correspondence and create reports
- Ability to effectively and amiably present information and respond to questions from Publicis.Sapient people
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to solve problems involving several concrete variables of moderately complex scope
- Ability to use judgment within defined practices and procedures, as well as handle projects which have short-term focus
- Ability to address issues proactively and constructively with direct management and team members
- Competency handling difficult and sensitive conversations with people, leadership etc.
- Excellent computer skills, including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word knowledge
- Ability to report, analyze and summarize data for stakeholders and leadership
- Experience using HRIS systems preferred.
- Interest in process improvements and trouble shooting
- Ability to work effectively with project teams and clients
Sapient, part of Publicis.Sapient, is a global services company that helps clients transform in the areas of business, marketing, and technology. The company operates three divisions that enable clients to gain a competitive advantage and succeed in an increasingly digital world. SapientNitro, Sapient Global Markets, and Sapient Government Services fuse insight, creativity, and technology to drive innovation and to help clients navigate complex business problems. Our approach is the subject of case studies used by MBA programs at Harvard and Yale. The company has operations in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. For more information, visit http://www.sapient.com/.
Sapient is a registered service mark of Sapient Corporation.
Reasonable accommodations will be made as necessary for the known physical or mental disability of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the operation of the Company’s business.
Sapient US is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants to Sapient US will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.