Senior Associate, Creative Operations
The future is infinitely wide and begging to be reimagined and SapientRazorfish is looking for people who have the courage to make their dent in what has always been. If you have an optimism that says there is no limit to what we can achieve in a time inviting those with vision to shake things up, then we should talk. Our work is fueled by connected thinking, challenging boundaries, and the power of digital redefining a connected world. Our people thrive because of the belief that it’s both our privilege and responsibility to usher our clients and the world into what is next. We’re seeking those who question the status quo and want to reimagine the way the world works while realizing a smarter way for business to help – all in service of improving the daily lives of people, the world, your career. Next_reimagined.
Senior Associate, Creative Operations
The awards liaison will partner with creative leadership across our key offices to ensure that the organization’s body of work is represented at key advertising award competitions in the industry.
The person in this role will work closely with creative partners and internal business leadership to develop awards packages that effectively position and showcase our work. This person will primarily oversee the awards program for North America but will also work closely with the awards manager for EMEA to ensure consistency across our markets and be back up support at the global level. This role will require leading team kick off calls and project managing the production of both written and film case studies for award submission packages. This person will comply with all award show entry requirements and complete submissions to over fifty key industry competitions throughout the year.
The ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge of the awards industry and understand the importance of awards and what winning means for us and our people. This candidate will bring forth innovative ideas, possess strong attention to detail and the have ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects for our forward-thinking organization. This role will also provide opportunities for special projects which include: maintaining the awards jury program to ensure our creative and strategy leaders, creative domain research projects – identifying new competitions and fulfilling awards data presentations for multiple teams across our organization and coordinating the development of new platforms to showcase our creative work.
Award Competition Strategy
- Identify and keep a running list of all global competitions to submit entries to
- Meet regularly with creative leaders to nominate client work for award submissions and align on case study film needs.
Case Study Packaging
- Oversee and project manage client work case studies both written and film and ensure that the work adheres to the award show competition regulations
- Collect all client work files needed and house them in a standardized format leveraging our internal platforms (VOX, BOX)
- Working with the direction of the centralized global awards lead: create award show landing pages using the awards program online tool / vimeo based video tool
Awards Submission Process
- Identify competition categories that best fit the award work we wish to have recognized
- Form working relationships with key award competition contacts to ensure we are submitting to the correct categories and meeting deadlines in a timely fashion
- Submit client work to the most well-suited categories ensuring that all information is accurate and images provided are of high quality
- Ensure that all written and film case studies are well positioned for a win
Awards Program Operations
- Track all submissions and ensure that everything completed is organized and well documented
- Track all award related expenses and ensure budget compliance
- Provide weekly status and activity reports.
- Maintain the new SR_ Portfolio work showcase platform to ensure content stays current
Award Show Industry Participation
- Once award competitions have been shortlisted ensure that the results are communicated properly to the appropriate stakeholders
- Ensure that we are well represented and have attendance at key galas where we have been shortlisted (budget permitting)
Recognitions and Accolades
- Keep record of all award global award competition wins and recognitions and report the information with the central awards program team and social media managers
- Consistently recommend new ways to enhance the awards program and pro-actively improve the awards program process
1. A Creative Thinker: This person will need to understand the creative process and be comfortable working with creative leads across the organization. Although you will not be developing creative work you must be able to evaluate the quality and effectiveness of the work that others produce and determine relevancy for awards and accolades.
2. Strong Project Management Skills: The ability to coordinate work streams with different teams across the organization and manage communications to ensure timely delivery and completion of open projects.
3. A Team Player:
Possess the ability to collaborate with colleagues inside and often outside the organization. This person will be comfortable building effective working relationships.
4. Strong Communication and Writing Skills:
Be comfortable communicating with many roles (and often senior leaders) from across the organization and be able to explain project needs and understand requirements
This role will require research and reporting skills – reviewing and analyzing of competitive agency activity. The ability to understand and interpret data so that leadership can make informed decisions awards strategies.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, SapientRazorfish US is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.