Manager Program Management
Manager Program Management
Sapient Consulting | Public Sector is looking for people who – simply put – are driven to make a difference.
By solving some of today’s toughest challenges, our teams are helping to transform the government in the areas of business, technology and marketing. Working at Public Sector, you will be in an environment that fosters growth and creativity, demands openness and client-focused delivery, and celebrates initiative and innovation.
The chance to bring your ideas and new thinking to today’s challenges and work in a truly unique work environment is now – it’s at Sapient Consulting | Public Sector.
This is a position in the program management domain, providing project management support for content strategy, creative design, information architecture, video production, and site build outs in a content management system. This will include regular client interaction as well as risk/issue identification and management, scope management, task assignments for creative team members, and input into resource allocation for the larger team.
Qualified applicants must be detail-oriented, result-driven individuals who work well within team environments and have good interpersonal skills, as well as good client interaction skills.
- Provide end-to-end project management support to government clients for digital communications
- Support development of creative briefs to communicate project vision and direction for website content projects, videos, and infographics
- Develop high-level, mid-level, and low-level plans to manage project scope
- Work with content owners and other stakeholders on requests for updates to the client website(s)
- Work with Sapient onsite creative team, including creative director, information architects, designers, developers, video producer, and analytics and SEO specialists to deliver solutions to client
- Provide mentorship and career growth support for information architects and other staff
- Help in the development of processes to streamline production and delivery
- Triage client requests, provide basic troubleshooting, delegate requests to other team members where applicable, and understand when to escalate issues or requests
- Work directly with client content owners to help make their content digital-ready
- Ensure daily communication of progress, issues, and re-planning efforts within the project team, as well as with the client team
- Facilitate meetings with key stakeholders and clients and the internal project team
- Support government project compliances such as security, privacy, and 508 compliance
- Create strong working relationships with clients and support client status updates and checkpoints
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Legal Permanent Resident
- Eligible for U.S. Government Clearance
- 7+ years of relevant work experience; consulting experience a plus
- Strong problem identification and analytical skills
- Must be detail-oriented and proactive about communicating status and progress
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to create and deliver clear and concise presentations to government stakeholders
- Experience managing iterative or agile software lifecycles on technology projects a plus
- Ability to plan and manage time and resources, establish priorities and meet goals
- Ability to work collaboratively on multidisciplinary teams
- Demonstrate an understanding of digital technologies and a strong grasp of the tools
- Bachelor’s degree required
About Sapient Consulting | Public Sector
Sapient Consulting | Public Sector, part of Publicis.Sapient, is a leading provider of strategy, technology, and marketing services to a wide array of U.S. governmental agencies. Focused on driving long-term change and transforming the citizen experience, we use technology to help agencies become more accessible and transparent. With a track record of delivering mission-critical solutions and the ability to leverage commercial best practices, we serve as trusted advisors to government agencies, such as the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Library of Congress, National Institutes of Health, United States Department of Health and Human Services, and United States Department of Homeland Security. For more information, visit http://publicsector.sapientconsulting.com.
*Reasonable accommodations will be made as necessary for the known physical or mental disability of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the operation of the Company’s business.
Sapient US is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants to Sapient US will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.