Associate Marketing Strategy & Analysis
Sapient Consulting | Public Sector is looking for people who – simply put – are driven to make a difference.
By solving some of today’s toughest challenges, our teams are helping to transform the government in the areas of business, technology and marketing. Working at Public Sector, you will be in an environment that fosters growth and creativity, demands openness and client-focused delivery, and celebrates initiative and innovation.
The chance to bring your ideas and new thinking to today’s challenges and work in a truly unique work environment is now – it’s at Sapient Consulting | Public Sector.
JOB TITLE – Marketing Strategist, ASSOCIATE DIGITAL Marketing ANALYST/ Senior Associate, Marketing Strategy and Analysis
Reports to: Manager, Marketing Strategy and Analysis
Location: Rockville, MD
Employee Status: Full-time
Start Date: Immediately
Clearance Requirement: Public Trust
Selected individual will serve in a communications and marketing capacity within a Federal government agency focused on health, science, and research. This position requires experience with optimizing content marketing through analyzing data across digital platforms and channels. In addition to marketing experience, candidates should be comfortable working in a general consulting capacity; meaning, the selected individual must demonstrate mid-level career expertise in business process management, strategic consulting, project facilitation and analytics and reporting.
The work will primarily support the overall communications strategy of the agency, playing a key role in the execution of content marketing strategies. The right person for the role will feel comfortable in a highly collaborative environment, and will also be capable of working independently and taking ownership of their assignments.
- Support digital marketing and optimization programs within the client’s domain.
- Use data to inform and support business or program objectives.
- Participate in analysis efforts and translate findings into recommendations and actionable next steps.
- Manage agency tools monitoring digital performance and SEO on a daily basis and provide regular reports.
- Perform administrative role for client’s suite of SEO and digital analytics tools including user training.
- Provide insight and value to clients on their performance across digital channels, including on-site, search, email, and social.
- Participate in peer reviews and inspections of analysis documents and deliverables.
- Facilitate project or program owners to capture objectives and document business strategies or processes to mitigate risk and impacts
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Legal Permanent Resident
- Eligible for U.S. Government Clearance.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in digital marketing including analysis
- Specific work experience in content marketing, SEO strategy and execution
- Experience with at least one web analytics tool, such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Experience with Google Webmaster tools
- Highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word; Tableau experience is a plus
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and advancements in the field
- Analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding
- Ability to distill complex information into a cohesive narrative for clients who may not be well versed in the material
- Listening skills, to understand what people say and to detect what they might be hesitant to say
- Knowledge of software development life-cycle practices, principles, and techniques
- Prior experience working with software development projects is required
- Experience within the Federal government - health, healthcare, research or science fields are a plus.
About Sapient Consulting | Public Sector
Sapient Consulting | Public Sector, part of Publicis.Sapient, is a leading provider of strategy, technology, and marketing services to a wide array of U.S. governmental agencies. Focused on driving long-term change and transforming the citizen experience, we use technology to help agencies become more accessible and transparent. With a track record of delivering mission-critical solutions and the ability to leverage commercial best practices, we serve as trusted advisors to government agencies, such as the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Library of Congress, National Institutes of Health, United States Department of Health and Human Services, and United States Department of Homeland Security. For more information, visit http://publicsector.sapientconsulting.com.
*Reasonable accommodations will be made as necessary for the known physical or mental disability of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the operation of the Company’s business.
Sapient US is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants to Sapient US will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.