Job ID: 1800000732
The Inside Sales Practice Development Specialist (ISPDS) analyzes individual Practice performance and consults with the Provider (Healthcare providers) to maximize CareCredit (CC) usage. This role reports to the Inside Sales Manager and partners with Practice Development Managers (PDMs) to provide consultation, analytics, and new product knowledge to increase CareCredit usage.
- Conduct phone consultations to educate Providers on CC, its benefits, rates, and strategies on how to best use CC to improve their practice’s financial offerings
- Consult with office staff and Doctors to ensure a strong knowledge of the CareCredit program
- Implement action plans for low performing practices that will result in increased usage
- Partner with Field Sales Managers (PDMs) to meet goals for assigned territory
- Develop long term client relationships, capitalize on opportunities, satisfy customer needs, and increase sales
- Demonstrate to Providers how to use the new product knowledge to optimize their business performance
- Use a consultative approach to provide value added best practices, new tools, and performance information to strengthen relationships with Providers
- Respond to inbound calls generated as a result of Marketing campaigns
- Deliver on Quality Assurance standards set forth by the organization
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Minimum of 1 year of telephone sales/field sales/collections experience and high school diploma/GED
- Demonstrated ability to use various software programs
- BA or BS degree
- Spanish/English fluency
- Telephone Sales / Field Sales, Collections experience in the financial services or retail industries.
- Professional and consultative selling skills with emphasis on influencing others to take action
- Ability to work in a team
- Analytical thinker with excellent presentation, organization, communication and time management skills
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- Effective 1-1-18, new hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a “consistently meets expectations” performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.